[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    On MSNBC today, they interviewed his ghost writer of his book "The Art Of The deal", and he revealed that Donald Trump has severe attention deficit disorder. He worked with him and said that Trump gets mighty irritable if he is asked to concentrate on anything for longer than a couple of minutes. he doesn't concern himself with facts, and gets annoyed unless the attention is solely on him, and people are praising him. He will wear you down until you praise him. He does not give up until he wins. The ghost writer also revealed that Trump lacks any sort of empathy. He doesn't care about anyone at all.

I often think of what Hitler did when he realized that he was being defeated and could not come back. Hmmmmm....we can only hope...I know it's wrong to think that way, but i'm sure i'm not the only one. I also bet that right now, he's already instructed his lawyers to disinherit his children if they ever come out and speak against him one day, and I know he's already fixed it so Melonia will get nothing if she tries to divorce him.
    Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I just wish the Republicans could develop some integrity and backbone and do the right and moral thing. To think they're the party of Lincoln. And Pence is even worse when it comes to human rights.

Pence is a monster in sheep's clothing. Don't let his calm, reserve demeanor fool you.

Right now, pundits are talking about how Trump literally stood behind her and towered over her while looking very angry. That made him look like a sexual predator. he still never apologized for his behavior. He apologized for what he said...then turned around and started talking about ISIS.

And, he repeated that he was going to deport all "illegals".

Ohm and he threw Mike Pence under the bus. Then Pence congratulates him.

Right now, pundits are talking about how Trump literally stood behind her and towered over her while looking very angry. That made him look like a sexual predator. he still never apologized for his behavior. He apologized for what he said...then turned around and started talking about ISIS.

And, he repeated that he was going to deport all "illegals".

Ohm and he threw Mike Pence under the bus. Then Pence congratulates him.
    That's because he is truly not sorry. He may be sorry that he got caught, but that is all.

He threw Mike Pence under the bus. Then Pence congratulates him.
    Mike Pence seems rather desperate for power, with him willing to support Donald Trump as president of his country and all

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    I don't know who he is [[Lol!) but, well, you go, Roger!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Pence is a monster in sheep's clothing. Don't let his calm, reserve demeanor fool you.
    Worse than a monster....if you're not white, straight and his version of 'Christian'....watch out.

Isn't someone who can't have empathy for others called a sociopath? Heaven Help Us All. What a disgrace to put those women in front of Hilary. So disrespectful. And to threaten to lock her up which is what they do in dictatorships. Trump should be put in jaiil!

Last edited by lakeside; 10-10-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Isn't someone who can't have empathy for others called a sociopath? Heaven Help Us All. What a disgrace to put those women in front of Hilary. So disrespectful. And to threaten to lock her up which is what they do in dictatorships. Trump should be put in jaiil!
    http://www.psyweb.com/mdisord/jsp/napd.jsp
    Last edited by lakeside; 10-10-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Worse than a monster....if you're not white, straight and his version of 'Christian'....watch out.

I had a manager like that early in my career. He would hold Bible Study in the office over the lunch hour and at the end of each study he would say something derogatory about Jewish people.

I'm not as worried about Trump as much as I am his followers.

Hopefully, this 'Pussygate' debacle will be the demise of this sociopath.

Well it looks like Hell has frozen over someone at Fox News just trashed Trump and said he may have another agenda. Ya think?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...4e7e?section=&

I'm not as worried about Trump as much as I am his followers.
    Thats true but hes inciting them with hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Thats true but hes inciting them with hatred.
    They were already full of hatred. They just have a channel for it now.

The worst part is that Trump has been setting up a revolt up by telling his base that if he loses, the election will have been rigged. Look for rioting and violence on election night. Trump has dragged us down to third-world behavior. I can see some of those "militias" trying to over-throw the government. And you have heard of the white nationalists talking about that "race war" for years. Maybe it's going to happen. You've heard about the NRA whine about their guns being taken away? Watch Chinton have to declare martial law on them. Watch factions of the military, like the Oat Keepers, revolt. Watch a huge increase in sexual assault and rapes because Clinton is a woman. "Grab them by the pussy!" will be the battle cry.

So, you think my above scenario sounds far-fetched? Some of it has already happened!

They were already full of hatred. They just have a channel for it now.

The worst part is that Trump has been setting up a revolt up by telling his base that if he loses, the election will have been rigged. Look for rioting and violence on election night. Trump has dragged us down to third-world behavior. I can see some of those "militias" trying to over-throw the government. And you have heard of the white nationalists talking about that "race war" for years. Maybe it's going to happen. You've heard about the NRA whine about their guns being taken away? Watch Chinton have to declare martial law on them. Watch factions of the military, like the Oat Keepers, revolt. Watch a huge increase in sexual assault and rapes because Clinton is a woman. "Grab them by the pussy!" will be the battle cry.

So, you think my above scenario sounds far-fetched? Some of it has already happened!
    Im sad to admit your scenario doesnt seem far fetched at all. Trumps going crazy and his followers will follow his crazy lead hes declaring war on everyone whos ever criticized him. Hes a dangerous and petty and vindicttive bigot and hes not fit to serve any public office. Take a read of this.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...blicans-229577

Heres a sampling of Trumps tweets today that they read on MSNBC. Hes probably mentally ill and real childlike and vindicttive and hes really turned on the republicans. Im not really sorry for them cause then shouldnt have EVER backed him in the first place. Hes so crazy he really thinks he won Sunday nights debatte.

Donald J. Trump– Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Despite winning the second debate in a landslide [[every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!
    5:16 AM - 11 Oct 2016

36m36 minutes agoDonald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
    The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary [[I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!

Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.
    6:05 AM - 11 Oct 2016

Paul Ryan should spend more time on balancing the budget, jobs and illegal immigration and not waste his time on fighting Republican nominee

"I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonal...13754194104320

Im sad to admit your scenario doesnt seem far fetched at all. Trumps going crazy and his followers will follow his crazy lead hes declaring war on everyone whos ever criticized him. Hes a dangerous and petty and vindicttive bigot and hes not fit to serve any public office. Take a read of this.

www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-campaign-republicans-229577
    Today at a pro-Trump rally, a woman said that if Clinton wins, there will be a "revolution". She used that exact word: revolution. You tell me what that means. It it means people seeking "Second Amendment solutions".

Today, a GoFundMe account was created, with a goal of something like 5.1 million, for the legal expenses for anyone who releases damaging material on Donald Trump.

He's clearly lost what little mind he possessed at the beginning of this campaign. Now, he's telling people that it was Clinton who continually walked in his way during the last debate when everybody saw him stalking close to her like a madman.

I tell ya, he doesn't like comparisons of him to Hitler, but it's all there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    He's clearly lost what little mind he possessed at the beginning of this campaign. Now, he's telling people that it was Clinton who continually walked in his way during the last debate when everybody saw him stalking close to her like a madman.
    Trumps a pathological liar and probably mentally ill. Hes coming unhinged right before our eyes but his base dont seem to care, the crowds at his rally are real scary looking and real dangerous IMO.

I tell ya, he doesn't like comparisons of him to Hitler, but it's all there!
    oh its there all right and those foolish and hateful people that are following him are equally scary. Ive never seen anything like this before and I hope I never see anything like it again after this election.

Now he's free from the "chains" of the Republician Party, he is "free" to do and act as he pleases - an equally scary thought!

oh its there all right and those foolish and hateful people that are following him are equally scary. Ive never seen anything like this before and I hope I never see anything like it again after this election.
    I'll see it everywhere after this election. I'm already looking at people on television and asking myself if that looks like a Trump voter. My own brother-in-law is on the fence because he said that the Affordable Care Act made his company supplied health insurance unaffordable. I asked what his problem with Clinton was and he said that "she's a liar". He didn't have a problem with the fact that Donald Trump lies every time he's in front of a microphone. I'm shocked, to say the least.

But if Trump has only done one thing, he proved that we're much further away from a color blind America than we thought. I knew we had these deplorable people among us, just talking to them shows who and how they are. But I didn't know how many there were. I know now that at age 54, I'll never live long enough to see Dr. King's dream become reality and that's got me equally pissed off and depressed.

I'll see it everywhere after this election. I'm already looking at people on television and asking myself if that looks like a Trump voter. My own brother-in-law is on the fence because he said that the Affordable Care Act made his company supplied health insurance unaffordable. I asked what his problem with Clinton was and he said that "she's a liar". He didn't have a problem with the fact that Donald Trump lies every time he's in front of a microphone. I'm shocked, to say the least.

But if Trump has only done one thing, he proved that we're much further away from a color blind America than we thought. I knew we had these deplorable people among us, just talking to them shows who and how they are. But I didn't know how many there were. I know now that at age 54, I'll never live long enough to see Dr. King's dream become reality and that's got me equally pissed off and depressed.
    Oh dear, Jerry Oz
    Sadly, I think you might be right

. I know now that at age 54, I'll never live long enough to see Dr. King's dream become reality and that's got me equally pissed off and depressed.
    So true Jerry. America -and the whole world - is in deep s..t.

Donald Trump had a well publicized feud with Bill Cosby. I wonder what the folks that immediately threw Bill Cosby under the bus and ruined his career are going to do now that it has hit that Donald Trump bragged about sexually abusing women.

Hey marv,what did malcolm say about[chickens coming home to roost]?

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey marv,what did malcolm say about[chickens coming home to roost]?
    He said it and he knew exactly what he was talking about!

The problem with all of this new info about the Trumpster is the timing. Since all this is so close to the election, it sounds like sabotage to his supporters, and they won't believe it.

Trumpster will never file a lawsuit because it would open himself up to testimony and evidence, and a trial that would interfere with his being in office, should that ever happen [[god forbid!).
    Last edited by soulster; 10-13-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Does this sound like something trump would say...my hands are clean,my heart is so pure the world is sick i am the cure,i don't want no money gold or gifts just give your minds and souls to lift....one thing i must make perfectly clear,nuclear weapons all men fear their hands sweat thier fingers itch,i'm the only one you can trust with the swich,power give it to me!!!!

Does this sound like something trump would say...my hands are clean,my heart is so pure the world is sick i am the cure,i don't want no money gold or gifts just give your minds and souls to lift....one thing i must make perfectly clear,nuclear weapons all men fear their hands sweat thier fingers itch,i'm the only one you can trust with the swich,power give it to me!!!!
    Perfect, arr!

Sounds like something the Temptin' Temptations would sing if it were oh, 1980! L
    OL!!!

"POWER! I must have it!"

Apparently Hilary's on drugs now

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.msn...?client=safari

LOL!
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 10-17-2016 at 02:17 PM.

The trumpster gets more bizarre every day. It's a clear sign of how desperate he is, since he's doing worse than Mitt Romney did four years ago.

But, I read today where his goal is to start a TV station if he loses. That's all we need: an alt-right network with all the crazies on it including Breitbart's people, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Dick Morris, Sarah Palin, David Duke, Ted Nugent, Pat Boone, Joe Arpaio, Lou Dobbs, and all headed up by Roger Ailes. They would have daily commentaries by Trump himself declaring himself as the messiah, but coming off like Hitler.

A TV Show? Lol!

"TRUMP TV"
    Oh god, I can see it now...

The trumpster gets more bizarre every day. It's a clear sign of how desperate he is, since he's doing worse than Mitt Romney did four years ago.

But, I read today where his goal is to start a TV station if he loses. That's all we need: an alt-right network with all the crazies on it including Breitbart's people, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Dick Morris, Sarah Palin, David Duke, Ted Nugent, Pat Boone, Joe Arpaio, Lou Dobbs, and all headed up by Roger Ailes. They would have daily commentaries by Trump himself declaring himself as the messiah, but coming off like Hitler.
    Now that is truly a basket of deplorables.

I read that list and got a stomach!

Take the heart of a country,work on the minds of the old and the young one at a time.give them a new identity make them all dress like you and me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    "Stomach ache", you mean...

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    They make you feel hungry?! LOL!

This article was written a few months ago, but it still relevant to what has been happening, and supports what I posted weeks ago.

He told his supporters to vote early and then go to "other" parts of town to "observe" people voting. He's telling them [[without saying the words) to try to intimidate minorities at their polling stations. He told them that we're going to be voting "5, 10, 15 times" and it was up to them to stop us.

There was a story [[largely ignored by the mainstream news outlets) that one of his advisors called John Kasich's campaign director and asked him if Kasich wanted to be "the most powerful vice president in history". When asked what that meant, the advisor said that Trump's veep would be in charge of all foreign and domestic affairs, which is the president's job in a nutshell. Kasich's guy asked what Trump would be doing, and the reply was "making America great again."

This fool only wants the title, he doesn't even want the job.

He told his supporters to vote early and then go to "other" parts of town to "observe" people voting. He's telling them [[without saying the words) to try to intimidate minorities at their polling stations. He told them that we're going to be voting "5, 10, 15 times" and it was up to them to stop us.
    Don't worry, his supporters will turn up to Election Day twenty days late