[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This conversation should stop EVERY woman from voting for Trump.

The sexist and offensive and disgusting stuff Donald Trump spew about women is beyond disgusting. He may have fooled the Evangelicals but hes are NOT fooling the majority of women. This should finish him. The mans a PIG.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...html?tid=sm_fb

"Editor's Note: This video contains graphic language"

Knew from the start it was just going to be awful and offensive and so stupidly funny!

I pray this is finally the end of Donald trump. It should be.

And Ted Cruz just endorsed him...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

OK: Trump's private comments were vile. However, it was a private conversation that happened over ten years ago. And, he wasn't running for president back then. When he did run, he should have thought long and hard about the things he said and did in his past first.

Many, many men make these comments every day in private conversation. Women also have these conversations about men's privates, too. It's a fact. People are sexual beings. But, not all men talk like this about women, nor do they hit on married women, or grope women against their will.

However: Trump has daughters. How would he like it if his daughter dealt with one of these guys. What does this say to young women to have a president like this? What does it say if their friends or parents vote for him? There is no doubt that people, men and women, will still vote for Trump after all this info. And, mark my words: more stuff about Trump will come out on the next month. Question is, what's next? Anyone's guess? What if Mike Pence became the nominee? His record is pretty bad, too.

What would happen if Trump withdraws from the race? What if he is forcibly removed? Who would replace him at this late time, and would people vote for that person? What will all of this do to the GOP? What will it do to all of the down-ballot republicans?

Oh well: Introducing the next President of the United States of America: Hilary Rodham Clinton! The first woman leader of the free world!

BTW. Donald Trump is going to issue a recorded statement any minute.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    BTW. Donald Trump is going to issue a recorded statement any minute.
    Theres nothing he can really say. Hes toast now and deservedly so. Hes a sexist and racist and misogynistic pig. I urge every woman and every decent man to vote for Hillary Clinton as the next President.

And Ted Cruz just endorsed him...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

OK: Trump's private comments were vile. However, it was a private conversation that happened over ten years ago. And, he wasn't running for president back then. When he did run, he should have thought long and hard about the things he said and did in his past first.

Many, many men make these comments every day in private conversation. Women also have these conversations about men's privates, too. It's a fact. People are sexual beings. But, not all men talk like this about women, nor do they hit on married women, or grope women against their will.

However: Trump has daughters. How would he like it if his daughter dealt with one of these guys. What does this say to young women to have a president like this? What does it say if their friends or parents vote for him? There is no doubt that people, men and women, will still vote for Trump after all this info. And, mark my words: more stuff about Trump will come out on the next month. Question is, what's next? Anyone's guess? What if Mike Pence became the nominee? His record is pretty bad, too.

What would happen if Trump withdraws from the race? What if he is forcibly removed? Who would replace him at this late time, and would people vote for that person? What will all of this do to the GOP? What will it do to all of the down-ballot republicans?

Oh well: Introducing the next President of the United States of America: Hilary Rodham Clinton! The first woman leader of the free world!
    He went on a Twitter sexist rant against miss Venezuela last week and hes called Rosie O Donnell a fat pig and said real creepy things about his daughter Ivanka being hot. What kind of man says stuff like that about there kid?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b082aad9bbf2d7

He has trashed women for years his ex wife said he violated her. Hes a disgusting human being and hes unfit to be President.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...uring-sex.html

This is real funny and if true well deserved for those like Paul Ryan who should never have backed Trump.

This guy is a such an idiot it's just HILARIOUS!!!

Last edited by TomatoTom123; 10-08-2016 at 01:13 PM.

And, this morning, the apologists are out in full force, trying to minimize this. And I wish the media would quit saying that Trump said he's sorry. He did no such thing. Trump has never said he's sorry for anything. He said he apologized. What does that even mean? Saying you apologize is not the same as saying you're sorry. He ain't sorry for shit! And, then he turns right around and attacks the Clintons. He' s not sincere. What an asshole!

He probably never even said he's sorry to his wife for doing that while she was pregnant with his kid!

Yah. He said that he apologizes "if I offended anyone". In other words, he's sorry if you didn't like hearing it, not that he said it. And Billy Bush apologized, saying that he was 11 years younger back then [[but still a grown man with a media job that many would kill for). SMH.

This might hurt him with attracting a few new voters, but the deplorable people who like him for his hate will be more entrenched, even the women who show up at his rallies. They feed on this sort of thing and will love him even more. Watch and see.

It's already happening. The White evangelicals are still rallying around him. They are also condemning the woman who sued Trump, and detailed how Trump attempted to rape her.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    This guy a such an idiot it's just HILARIOUS!!!

Its not hilarious if your a woman struggling with weight and body image. Trumps a pig and a bully and a racist and a hate monger.

It's already happening. The White evangelicals are still rallying around him. They are also condemning the woman who sued Trump, and detailed how Trump attempted to rape her.
    Consider that for a moment. The Bible talks about how difficult it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. It also describes the anti-Christ as a liar, a whoremonger, and a selfish deceiver of men. Trump has proudly let the world know that he couldn't care less about the truth if it was a stumbling block for his ambition. And it's the evangelicals who support him to the bitter end. And don't forget those Black pastors in Detroit, Cleveland, and a few other places who will ride or die with this devil.

Perhaps the end times are closer than we want to realize? [[Yes, I know that you don't give two hoots about religion, just making the point that some who do are willing to worship at the Cult of Personality instead of the altar of God.)

I think the Orange Anus just threw himself under the bus with this one. Such a pretty picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Its not hilarious if your a woman struggling with weight and body image. Trumps a pig and a bully and a racist and a hate monger.
    Yes, of course
    I am laughing at him, Lol

Good ole Billy Bush:

Yeah, Billy Bush, who gave Ryan Lochte the benefit of doubt for trashing that Brazilian gas station. Bush thought it was just [[31year old) boys being boys who exaggerated when asked about the criminal act.

Sorry if this offends some folks but this is what the GOP pig for president thinks about women.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Yeah, Billy Bush, who gave Ryan Lochte the benefit of doubt for trashing that Brazilian gas station. Bush thought it was just [[31year old) boys being boys who exaggerated when asked about the criminal act.
    The Today show may drop Billy Bush.

Your thread title says women, but that should include men, too.

Sorry if this offends some folks but this is what the GOP pig for president thinks about women.
    Yup! We have seen what he thinks about everyone except white men.

You are right but I did say in an earlier post thAT every woman and every decent man should vote for Hillary Clinton. Trump supporters are not decent people IMO.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  13.5 KB

LOL! Very true

Quote Originally Posted by roberta75 View Post
    this is real funny and if true well deserved for those like paul ryan who should never have backed trump.
    that just about sums it up!!

There are now a few embarrassed calls for him to drop out. Politicians are saying they want him home because they have daughters that shouldn't have him as the nation's ultimate role model. If they weren't so self-centered, they'd be just concerned for their sons. Hypocrites.

What they sould be concerned about is the fact that this madman would have thier sons overseas in a war,cause you know he'd find one or start one.

They'd sacrifice their sons, their political futures, and their souls as long their 16 year plan to keep Clinton out of the White House succeeds.

condaleeza Rice just said Trum should step down and John McCain just unendorsed him.

Looks like the Trump Campaign [[and the Republician Party) are having a bit of a crisis

Donald Trump tweeted
    "Certainly has been an interesting 24 hours!"

The understatement of the year, LOL!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cus?li=BBnbcA1

Apparently, more vulgar, demeaning tapes coming. Pandora's Box has been opened. This dude left a trail....and that trail is coming back to bite him.
    Last edited by lakeside; 10-08-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cus?li=BBnbcA1

Apparently, more vulgar, demeaning tapes coming. Pandora's Box has been opened. This dude left a trail....and that trail is coming back to bite him.
    Oh dear

The latest tweet from the so-called "Orange Anus" [[LOL, thanks lakeside!)...
    "The media and establishment want me out of the race so badly - I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN!"

Oh dear oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    He is such a jerk. Isn't he GW's nephew?

Oh dear

The latest tweet from the so-called "Orange Anus" [[LOL, thanks lakeside!)...
    "The media and establishment want me out of the race so badly - I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN!"

Oh dear oh dear
    One of his supporters, some woman in Wisconsin said during an interview on CNN: "Well, we've all said some things........I know I have. I still support Trump!"

This guy is a such an idiot it's just HILARIOUS!!!

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  21.1 KB
    The leaders of The Republican Party have no one to blame but themselves, for endorsing Trump as their Presidential candidate.

I'm not thrilled with Hillary Clinton as the leader of the most powerful nation in The World. But, she beats Trump by an infinite amount [[as just about anyone else). If The Democratic Party wanted to run a woman for President, I'm sure they could have found a less controversial candidate. But, The USA will survive her term or 2 terms in office. If Trump would win, I'm not sure that The USA would ever recover any semblance of respect among the people of the rest of The World.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  21.1 KB
    The leaders of The Republican Party have no one to blame but themselves, for endorsing Trump as their Presidential candidate.
    That's it right there! They need to answer for why they ever endorsed him in the first place, even after all of what he had said and done. That all of those people would support a guy who questioned the president's citizenship and education, says he likes war heroes who weren't captured, says if women are harassed at work, they should just find another job, called Mexicans killers and rapists, wanted to ban all Muslims and those from middle eastern/west Asian countries, says soldiers with PTSD just couldn't handle war, supports a tyrannical dictator like Vladimir Putin, makes fun of physically disabled people, calls for more police brutality against Blacks, was found guilty by the DOJ for discriminating against Blacks..twice, calls Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig, calls Carly Fiorina ugly, refuses to condemn white nationalists, and embraces their symbol, says Blacks are inherently lazy, wants short Jewish men who wear Yamakas all day to count his money, says a Latino judge can't be impartial because he's Mexican, still says the Central Park Five are guilty, even though they were found guilty by DNA, and the real perp confessed, says he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter, calls his daughter a piece of ass, or says Howard Stern can, has been accused of attempted rape, calls for foreign governments to hack into the U.S., suggests that someone assassinate Hillary Clinton, doesn't pay taxes, and brags about it...the list goes on and on.

And all these republicans can do is whine about emails.

The most sickening thing is that there are scores of people who will still vote for him no matter what.
    Last edited by soulster; 10-09-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Our news has been so full of Trump. I must know that De NIro speech backwards by now.

I always remember Mrs Esther Edwards telling me that all publicity is good publicity as long as they spell your name right! A somewhat different way of looking at it, I guess.

A guy who questioned the president's citizenship and education, says he likes war heroes who weren't captured, says if women are harassed at work, they should just find another job, called Mexicans killers and rapists, wanted to ban all Muslims and those from middle eastern/west Asian countries, says soldiers with PTSD just couldn't handle war, supports a tyrannical dictator like Vladimir Putin, makes fun of physically disabled people, calls for more police brutality against Blacks, was found guilty by the DOJ for discriminating against Blacks..twice, calls Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig, calls Carly Fiorina ugly, refuses to condemn white nationalists, and embraces their symbol, says Blacks are inherently lazy, wants short Jewish men who wear Yamakas all day to count his money, says a Latino judge can't be impartial because he's Mexican, still says the Central Park Five are guilty, even though they were found guilty by DNA, and the real perp confessed, says he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter, calls his daughter a piece of ass, or says Howard Stern can, has been accused of attempted rape, calls for foreign governments to hack into the U.S., suggests that someone assassinate Hillary Clinton, doesn't pay taxes, and brags about it...
    The BEST ANSWER EVER in response to "Who is Donald Trump?"

I do not care about Trump's sexual activities. But, I do not like that he cheated on his former wives, attempted to [[probably did) cheat on his current wife, forced himself on women, used his power and influence to bed women, and rates women like cuts of meat. Talking about his daughter like she's a piece of meat is distasteful, too. But, that was before he ran for president. I realize we live in a puritanical society, but, I also think it's sorry that people care more about his sexual activities and views than the things he's said and and done as far as race and discrimination is concerned.

If he was only a sex freak, I would not care. But, he goes way beyond that, and that's what's disturbing.

My guess for why many people are still sticking with Trump is because they are desperately riding his coattails. They also want desperately to get back into the White House so they can reinforce their very right-wing, christian conservative agenda on the country. They have a golden opportunity to get a Supreme Court justice in who will want to overturn Roe vs. Wade [[abortion rights). That is the ultimate goal, among allowing Wall Street to do anything it wants, giving the wealthy humongus tax breaks, forcing christianity into all facets of life, putting women back into second-class status, and, yes, maintaining a White majority in this country. They want to put Blacks back "in their place", send Mexicans and Muslims out of the country. Donald Trump is their only way there. tHis is the "change" Trump supporters want. Not even Ronald Reagan or Barry Goldwater would go this far!

If Clinton wins, their decades-long strategy of, and dream of, total GOP/conservative dominance over America will be over, especially as Democrats are in a good place to flip the Senate. At first, a President Bill Clinton just got in the way. They turned the tide with W. Bush, but Obama was seen as a real setback to their goals. Now, it's all out war with Trump, and it's backfiring. I'm seriously worried how these Trump supporters, whom are much more hostile and violent than mere tea-baggers were, and include white nationalists, and the police force, will react when Hillary wins.

To be certain, there are legions of young people ready to take their place, but the drive to change some things will be gone.
    Last edited by soulster; 10-09-2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity and removed non-pertinent comments.

Oh, they said two days ago that there would be more on the way.

WikiLeaks thought they could ruin Hillary with transcripts from a Wall Street speech, but that pales in comparison of what Trump does.

I do not care about Trump's sexual activities. But, I do not like that he cheated on his former wives, attempted to [[probably did) cheat on his current wife, forced himself on women, used his power and influence to bed women, and rates women like cuts of meat. Talking about his daughter like she's a piece of meat is distasteful, too. But, that was before he ran for president. I realize we live in a puritanical society, but, I also think it's sorry that people care more about his sexual activities and views than the things he's said and and done as far as race and discrimination is concerned.

If he was only a sex freak, I would not care. But, he goes way beyond that, and that's what's disturbing.

My guess for why many people are still sticking with Trump is because they are desperately riding his coattails. They also want desperately to get back into the White House so they can reinforce their very right-wing, christian conservative agenda on the country. They have a golden opportunity to get a Supreme Court justice in who will want to overturn Roe vs. Wade [[abortion rights). That is the ultimate goal, among allowing Wall Street to do anything it wants, giving the wealthy humongus tax breaks, forcing christianity into all facets of life, putting women back into second-class status, and, yes, maintaining a White majority in this country. They want to put Blacks back "in their place", send Mexicans and Muslims out of the country. Donald Trump is their only way there. This is the "change" Trump supporters want. Not even Ronald Reagan or Barry Goldwater would go this far!

If Clinton wins, their decade-long strategy of, and dream of, total GOP/conservative dominance over America will be over, especially as Democrats are in a good place to flip the Senate. At first, a President Bill Clinton just got in the way. They turned the tide with W. Bush, but Obama was seen as a real setback to their goals. Now, it's all out war with Trump, and it's backfiring. I'm seriously worried how these Trump supporters, whom are much more hostile and violent than mere tea-baggers were, and include white nationalists, and the police force, will react when Hillary wins.

To be certain, there are legions of young people ready to take their place, but the drive to change some things will be gone. LGBT will eventually attain the same protections as minorities with the younger generation coming up.
    Soulster, I don't know much about American politics but I agree with everything you said!

The latest Twitter update from Donaldinio goes something along the lines of "GOP traitors! Not supporting me is voting for her, destroying America"
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 10-09-2016 at 05:09 PM.

I agree. ...

You apparently can say whatever you want about Mexicans, Hispanics & Black people, but the Republican Party draws the line on white women.
    People of color want to know what took republicans so long to get angry.

You apparently can say whatever you want about Mexicans, Hispanics & Black people, but the Republican Party draws the line on white women.
    People of color want to know what took republicans so long to get angry.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/09/news...ace/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/opinio...own/index.html

Ha! Yes, very true!!!

Very great shame that things have gotten so bad in the USA that Donald Trump has managed to be a presidential candidate surrounded with mongrels like Rudy Guliani. Trump is only interested in himself and playing to make more money, chase more women, bankrupt more people and has no interest in the average American regardless of their ancestry.

I just wish the Republicans could develop some integrity and backbone and do the right and moral thing. To think they're the party of Lincoln. And Pence is even worse when it comes to human rights.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Very great shame that things have gotten so bad in the USA that Donald Trump has managed to be a presidential candidate surrounded with mongrels like Rudy Guliani. Trump is only interested in himself and playing to make more money, chase more women, bankrupt more people and has no interest in the average American regardless of their ancestry.
    On MSNBC today, they interviewed his ghost writer of his book "The Art Of The deal", and he revealed that Donald Trump has severe attention deficit disorder. He worked with him and said that Trump gets mighty irritable if he is asked to concentrate on anything for longer than a couple of minutes. he doesn't concern himself with facts, and gets annoyed unless the attention is solely on him, and people are praising him. He will wear you down until you praise him. He does not give up until he wins. The ghost writer also revealed that Trump lacks any sort of empathy. He doesn't care about anyone at all.

I often think of what Hitler did when he realized that he was being defeated and could not come back. Hmmmmm....we can only hope...I know it's wrong to think that way, but i'm sure i'm not the only one. I also bet that right now, he's already instructed his lawyers to disinherit his children if they ever come out and speak against him one day, and I know he's already fixed it so Melonia will get nothing if she tries to divorce him.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I just wish the Republicans could develop some integrity and backbone and do the right and moral thing. To think they're the party of Lincoln. And Pence is even worse when it comes to human rights.
    They never will. This whole thing is tearing the party apart, and if Trump loses, they have to decide what to do. Will it stay together? Will It splinter? Will we see Trump rebels rioting in the streets?