[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    add Michigan, Maryland, Jersey. The U.K., Canada and Spain could be added as well.
    Marv, you know I am from Pennsylvania. I work across the street from where you used to live in Norristown. I realize I am very forgettable, but you should have remembered that.

Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBagley View Post
    Marv, you know I am from Pennsylvania. I work across the street from where you used to live in Norristown. I realize I am very forgettable, but you should have remembered that.

Jim.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  21.1 KB
    No one should have forgotten Pennsylvania, anyway, because we had Weldon McDougall and Bobby Eli from Philadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBagley View Post

Jim.
    Jim, stop. Please! LOL! You know I have not forgotten you. I was randomly adding places to Soulster's list. I was not exactly finished.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  21.1 KB
    I forgot to mention Ollie, who lives in Amsterdam [[Netherlands), but is a German.

Can't believe it's 15 years since I came over with David Meikle and met Lowell in Detroit. What great memories and all the wonderful people we met. The big highlight was the gravestone for Darrell Banks. So glad the site is still generating great topics. Hears to the next 15 years.
    Harry Dhesi

Harry, so nice to hear from you. Don't be a stranger.

add Michigan, Maryland, Jersey. The U.K., Canada and Spain could be added as well.
    Pennsylvania should be there with Jim Bagley and Russell Thompkins, Ceasar and me by default. LOL

Thank you for SDF.

Apart from the music, many thanks for giving us the freedom to talk about pretty much anything we want to in the clubhouse.

I don't have seen this thread until now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LONG LIVE TO THIS FANTASTIC FORUM

Is not the same than in the early years, there's not the same volume of posts as in the years I discovered this site when some times seems an authentic "chat" with dialogues in "real timing"!. I likes the humbly and the grata knowledge by some members as the webmaster / moderator Mr. Ralph Terrana, people with a high stuff on his background as musicians, producers,... the good feeling, the humor sense,... Today [[sadly or not) the applications as Wasapp, Twiter, Facebook, etc. are killing the more reasonable dialogues on a web forum where there's not a limit of words or characters and the speed and the urgency is not the philosophy, is first to think what we are saying before say it. There's the extra - value today for SFD, their survival against those dangers.

A great salute to Ralph and ALL.

An embrace to the gentlemen and kisses for the ladies! :-)

And more important, Tammi Terrell was born in Philadelphia and died in Philadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    And more important, Tammi Terrell was born in Philadelphia and died in Philadelphia.
    And philly guitar player Roland Chambers was the musical director for both Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye...

Pennsylvania should be there with Jim Bagley and Russell Thompkins, Ceasar and me by default. LOL
    Yes, in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    hey man, this place wouldn't be sdf without you. Just back off the hooch a bit.
    hey soulster...do you really want me runnin around here...s-o-b-e-r????

Happy Bday SDF!

A [Belated] Happy Birthday to the Soulful Detroit Forum. A great place for Soul Music fans to share their opinions, their memories and information about the music we love.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    You can add DELAWARE to the list.
    We also have DJessie from Iceland!

Happy Birthday Soulful Detroit, Ralph and all members!

Happy birthday SDF. I'm a latecomer, having found the site a few years ago while Googling one of my favorite bands from the 80s and finding an archived forum discussion about them. I joined the first day. I'm constantly in awe when I find out who some of my fellow posters are; I'm just a music lover.

Anyway, I wish I was around in the glory days but now that I'm retired, I stop by every afternoon and far into the night. If for nothing other than to keep the Word Association post fresh. This site is a blessing for me and that's because of the community. God bless you all and long live Soulful Detroit.

Has it really been 16 years? Wow.