[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here in the UK, my impression of Donald Trump is based on news headlines.

Donald Trump seems to be making all the empty noise he can, simply to court attention.

Mr Trump is known to be very wealthy. He appears to assume that everyone will be impressed by that, but wealth brings with it great responsibility, and money has never cared who owns it.

It has not looked good from the very start. On a superficial level, it's his appearance. Without opening his mouth, Donal Trump looks bad. Superficial appearance it may be, but essential for a Presidential candidate.

When Mr Trump does speak, it's as if there is a distinctly unpleasant, bully-boy brother of Liberace on the platform.

Detractors of Hilary Clinton say she has many faults, but she seems to be taking the high ground. She does not appear to be retaliating to Donald Trump by employing the same derogatory tones as he. This, at least, encourages the voters to seriously consider who is the most able candidate to be President.

Unfortunately, it may be that Mrs Clinton will win the Presidency not because she is seen to be so good, but because Mr Trump is seen to be so bad.

In that event, making it through against a formidable [[for all the wrong reasons) opponent to become President could be the making of Hilary Clinton.

If I were an American voter, I would feel there is no option than to vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    Unfortunately, it may be that Mrs Clinton will win the Presidency not because she is seen to be so good, but because Mr Trump is seen to be so bad.

If I were an American voter, I would feel there is no option than to vote for her.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  21.1 KB
    MAY be??? It certainly WILL be. Yes, - there IS NO option.