[REMOVE ADS]

Clifford Curry R.I.P.

OFF CLIFFORD'S WEB PAGE ...... With a heavy heart, we announce that Clifford will be removed from life support, on Tuesday, September 6, 2016. The family would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support during these trying times. We ask that you remember Clifford, as a friend, a singer, a song writer and a kind and gentle man. He touched many lives as he passed through this life, and he always had time for his fans and friends. We can rejoice in all these things, because we know he is going to be reunited with his loved ones, and will be in a much better place.
    RIP Clifford. You gave soul & beach music fans a lot to remember you by.

incorrect data. I always, incorrectly, thought Clifford Curry was the same singer with the Noations....... Incorrect....
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 09-07-2016 at 05:11 PM. Reason: incorrect data posting

I don't think Clifford strayed too far from Nashville back in the day. He played loads of gigs at beach music venues + a few more inland. Here's one from 1980 ... Wilmington ...
    Attachment 11689

I thought this was the Notations [[Chicago group) lead singer also. Same name if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith View Post
    I don't think Clifford strayed too far from Nashville back in the day. He played loads of gigs at beach music venues + a few more inland. Here's one from 1980 ... Wilmington ...
    Attachment 11689
    Is this Wilmington Delaware?

Wilmington, North Carolina.

Ok, thanks...

Is this him?

It certainly is ! Good find Marv. Thanks