[REMOVE ADS]

When you lose a family member...you expect them to be older and not younger. I wish him the best, he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    When you lose a family member...you expect them to be older and not younger. I wish him the best, he deserves it.
    Barry is a really nice guy as well as being one of the greatest songwriters of all time. I met all the Gibb brothers and whilst it is very sad that only Barry is still with us he was always the most easy going and most friendly,as well as the creative genius. He wrote most of the songs but gave songwriting credits to his brothers which was typical of him. The brothers had their fueds like all siblings, some of them lasting for years but they always kissed and made up. I look forward to hi solo album and maybe even another collaboration with Streisand, Diana or Dionne.

He wasn't supposed to bury his brothers, they were supposed to bury him. Just sad when the younger brother goes first...

It's psychological. As anyone who has lost a close loved one knows, you do experience intense, haunting feelings of the deceased's presence.
    Last edited by soulster; 09-06-2016 at 12:19 PM. Reason: left out a word

The experiences are sometimes real...........

I'll second that, Marv. I have my own experiences with my father.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I'll third it. I experienced the same with my mother and older sister.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    My first experience was with my grandfather. I am sure you understand what I mean without having to go into details.

My grandfather came back to see me once...but he just wanted to know where the hooch was stashed.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    My grandfather came back to see me once...but he just wanted to know where the hooch was stashed.
    See, I am not even going to comment! LOL! hehehehehehehehe............

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    He wasn't supposed to bury his brothers, they were supposed to bury him. Just sad when the younger brother goes first...
    What about his poor mother? She has seen three of her sons predecease her. Losing one child is horrific enough. I know that, but to lose three is beyond all comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    What about his poor mother? She has seen three of her sons predecease her. Losing one child is horrific enough. I know that, but to lose three is beyond all comprehension.
    She's dead. Died a few weeks ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...s-dies-aged-95

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I am very sorry to hear that, I knew she had suffered a stroke recently but i didn't know she had passed away. That lady had a life of luxury but also suffered more than any human being should have to. May she R.I.P. with her three deceased sons.