[REMOVE ADS]

Florence Ballard's Daughters

Has anyone heard anything about or seen Florence Ballard's three children, the twins Nicole and Michelle, and their younger sister Lisa. The twins would be 48 years old and Lisa would be 45 years old. I met both Nicole and Michelle years ago in Washington, DC at a Supremes exhibition. They were both flown into DC from Detroit to make an appearance at the exhibit. Maybe ten or more years ago I saw a media report that they were struggling. Hopefully their lives have improved.

Any updates on them? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about or seen Florence Ballard's three children, the twins Nicole and Michelle, and their younger sister Lisa. The twins would be 48 years old and Lisa would be 45 years old. I met both Nicole and Michelle years ago in Washington, DC at a Supremes exhibition. They were both flown into DC from Detroit to make an appearance at the exhibit. Maybe ten or more years ago I saw a media report that they were struggling. Hopefully their lives have improved.

They'll be at the R&B Hall of Fame Inductions tonight.

All I've heard lately is that at least some of Flo's daughters attended Diana's recent hometown show in Detroit.

It's been said that Miss Ross quietly continues to assist them when they need it,through the decades..

Flo's grandson [[Lisa's boy I believe) is an aspiring rapper and has a couple of videos on Youtube.

Lisa Chapman lives and works in Detroit but as of last Thursday she wasnt going to the R & B awards show in Detroit. Lisa has beutiful kids and grandkids and attended Diane Rosses show in Detroit last month.

shes a lovely woman and looks so much like her mom.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    It's been said that Miss Ross quietly continues to assist them when they need it,through the decades..
    She has and continues to do Jimi, but she does so quietly and discreetly unlike others who insist upon the glare of publicity.

They were at the Motown 25 PBS taping in Detroit - check out this video at around 6:30:

https://www.facebook.com/tj.lubinsky...9854470938129/

Mary and Martha have the energy of folks half their age. Flo's girls look like their beautiful mother. Would be interesting to know if they have the vocal chops of their mother. So sad they lost their mother at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Mary and Martha have the energy of folks half their age. Flo's girls look like their beautiful mother. Would be interesting to know if they have the vocal chops of their mother. So sad they lost their mother at such a young age.
    I have never heard any of them sing. Florence's niece has a very nice voice. I can't remember her name at the moment.