[REMOVE ADS]

Say you look like......!

How about singers who look alike.....otis williams-otis redding...alicia keys-billie holiday...adolph jacobs[the coasters]-al green...usher-marvin gaye...rueben stodderd-billy stewart...!

I'm writing you a prescription for a strong pair of glasses. Promise me you will fill it when it arrives.

This thread isn't suitable for me. I can't even recognise close family members if they shave off their beards. Sorry, cousin Mildred!

Faith Evans looks like Florence Ballard.

I used to think that Cindy Herron of En Vogue bore a strong resemblance to Whitney Houston, but looking at their photos side by side didn't bear it out. I guess looking a pictures with my tongue hanging out distorts what I see.

Jean Terrell and Congresswoman Yvonne Brathwaite Burke could have been twin sisters!

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    this thread isn't suitable for me. I can't even recognise close family members if they shave off their beards. Sorry, cousin mildred!
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...yo u been hangin out with west again haven't you???haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    i'm writing you a prescription for a strong pair of glasses. Promise me you will fill it when it arrives.
    geez jerry,i am wearing glasses..ok then i guess that those two guys in the whispers[walter-scotty]don't look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    geez jerry,i am wearing glasses..ok then i guess that those two guys in the whispers[walter-scotty]don't look alike.
    Uh, they're twin brothers.......hehehehehehehehe!

Remember that alicia keys doesn't wear makeup that's why she looks like billie holiday,and yes the two otis's do look alike.

Joe Tex and Sister Shirley Ceasar look like brother and sister to me.

I ain't touching that one marv!!