[REMOVE ADS]

Latest on Denise LaSalle

Hi!

This is for David, but perhaps there are also other Denise LaSalle fans out there.
    I called her yesterday:

On bypass operation) "I'm doing good and getting back together after the surgery."

On upcoming performances) "I've got some dates booked in September."

On her latest EP, "The Unity Project") "My husband is in charge of that. There's something old on there, but a couple of new ones as well."

On the "Cougar On The Loose" CD) "I have almost finished that, but haven't put it out yet; it'll probably be next year."

"God's got my back and I feel great. Thank you to all my fans for praying for me."

I didn't want to bother her too long, so in order to find out more about that EP, I guess, you have to contact either Ordena Entertainment Inc. in Jackson, Tennessee, or directly James Wolfe, Jr. [[in Facebook).

Best regards
    Heikki

Thank you for this information, glad to know Denise is doing well. Looking forward to her new recording projects.

Thank you Heikki.

My thanks as well.

You're welcome
    Sophisticated_soul,
    Marv and David!

As I mentioned, I didn't want to go into details and tire her. Let's get back to this after the release of "Cougar on the loose".

Best regards
    Heikki