[REMOVE ADS]

Son of marion berry die sof drug overdose

Very sad. His uncle and I went to high school together. His mom Effi was an alumni of my high school too.. Rest in peace Chris.

Marv

Joe Madison was talking about this on his XM radio show this morning. He was talking about how people are bashing him for his drug use, but Madison reminded us about how he has had a hard life losing his parents, and everyone knowing his, knowing his spiral downward, and no one helped him. He died alone in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Joe Madison was talking about this on his XM radio show this morning. He was talking about how people are bashing him for his drug use, but Madison reminded us about how he has had a hard life losing his parents, and everyone knowing his, knowing his spiral downward, and no one helped him. He died alone in pain.
    It is rough to know someone needs help and you stand by and do nothing.

This is sad news,i worked for marion's[pride inc.]back in the day and spoke with marion on occation,good dude who cared about the little man...very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    This is sad news,i worked for marion's[pride inc.]back in the day and spoke with marion on occation,good dude who cared about the little man...very sad.
    People try to negate all that he and his dad did for other people because of their PERSONAL problems and it just disgusts me.

There were factions in d.c.that didn't want marion to succeed because he wouldn't play thier game,but the people spoke...three times-mayor for life!!!