[REMOVE ADS]

Excellent new soul CDs

Hi!

Classic soul music is far from being dead.
    Please read about four new great CDs
    and the story of a 60s legendary singer, Percy Wiggins at

http://www.soulexpress.net/deep4_2016.htm

plus a lot of compilations and a book about Kenny Hamber.

Best regards
    Heikki

The website is unavailable.

I had the same problem. Computer spins around a little and then says the website cannot be reached,

And Heikki, while we have your attention, as you know you have been the closest thing I have to a Denise LaSalle source of information. So can you find out what you can about her please? First and foremost about her health, since she recently had bypass surgery, And then about the CD that she released at some community service event recently. That CD, whatever it is, is not commercially available on any website nor have any tracks appeared on I Tunes. Therefore, how is a fan supposed to get the music???

Also ask her about the long-promised CD entitled "Cougar on the Loose." Is that ever going to happen? Thanks....I am counting on you!!!

The www.isitdownrightnow.com website reports that the server for http://www.soulexpress.net is not responding for anyone.

Hi!

Now the problem is solved. Every now and then we have problems with our server.

David! I believe her "Unity Project" EP is available. I still haven't got it, but as far as I know there's only one or two new songs and the rest are covers of her old gospel tracks. I'll try to find out more.

Best regards
    Heikki