[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Tour De 4Force

Tour De 4Force

Does anyone know whatever happened to the group Tour De 4Force that included Scherrie Payne and the Vincent sisters from several years ago?
    I have the CD and I remember there was a lot of press when it came out...then everything seemed to disappear? The CD was quite nice, jazz oriented and mellow.
    I need to bring it out again and give another listen.
    Last edited by lakeside; 08-12-2016 at 08:47 AM.

There is a Facebook site but there hasn't been much activity of recent.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    There is a Facebook site but there hasn't been much activity of recent.
    I saw that Facebook page, too. When I bought my CD, they also sent this large poster with it. Apparently, they were putting some promotion behind it. Then, it just dropped off the
    radar as fast as it showed up. Too bad as I think the album had some potential. Certainly a power house line-up vocally.

Not too much happened with that group, although they did represent some excellent voices...Likely material and PR...although Joyce and Sherrie toured with the Former Ladies of The Supremes gigs and Sherrie also worked on solo projects...As you know, Joyce has reently completed a reunion gig with Tony Orlando & Dawn...I haven't spoken with her about that other than to wish her well...but I suppose they might be trying to take the show a bit further than just the one gig they just did..

Does anyone know if the FLOS are still performing concerts? Haven't heard much about them lately. I know at one time, they performed mostly in the UK/overseas. I don't follow them as much as I used to and sort have lost touch with what they're up to these days. I was aware of the Tony Orlando/Dawn reunion and Scherrie's new CD....but, not much on the FLOS?

The FLOS have, at least since Joyce joined them have always performed somewhat sporadically... I would see Joyce on occasion and she would tell me of their upcoming gigs...at some exciting venues like Dubai, Rio, etc...but I don't recall any long term engagements or clusters of appearances...I believe that Sherrie primarily seeks a solo deal [[just my educated guess) where she doesn't have to split the proceeds...and now with Joyce hooking back up with Tony Orlando...hope that it turns into something more than just one or two gigs...