[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne Shopping Suggestion

As discussed previously, in September a 5-CD digipak is being released containing Dionne's first five Arista studio albums [[skipping over Hot Live and Otherwise.) Now of course most of us have all five albums already and might not feel the need to buy this.

But for those who might be considering buying it, I have been checking prices. For some reason, it is much cheaper on Amazon UK. I just ordered mine and with the US currency exchange it will cost me $20.87, or even less, due to Amazon's price guarantee. I went ahead and placed my order because the collection was starting to appear on other websites, and the cheapest I was finding it elsewhere was $50 US.

So for those of you contemplating it, I would suggest you snap it up at that UK price, since that may be the best you will find.

Also I just discovered that on the same day, the same series [[5 CDs) will feature releases for the same price by Roger McGuinn, The Guess Who, Michael Bolton, and Miriam Makeba, if there should be any interest in any of those.

Yes, I've always found Amazon UK much cheaper for many imports compared to the US and Canadian sites. Great deal

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    As discussed previously, in September a 5-CD digipak is being released containing Dionne's first five Arista studio albums [[skipping over Hot Live and Otherwise.) Now of course most of us have all five albums already and might not feel the need to buy this.

But for those who might be considering buying it, I have been checking prices. For some reason, it is much cheaper on Amazon UK. I just ordered mine and with the US currency exchange it will cost me $20.87, or even less, due to Amazon's price guarantee. I went ahead and placed my order because the collection was starting to appear on other websites, and the cheapest I was finding it elsewhere was $50 US.

So for those of you contemplating it, I would suggest you snap it up at that UK price, since that may be the best you will find.
    Isn't it a UK release anyway which would account for it being cheaper on Amazon UK?