[REMOVE ADS]

The most unqualified presidenytial candidate EVER

Trump is a racist and a bully and and like most bullies a coward and hes sexist and a the most dangerous person to ever run for President. This is how he responds to a war heros parents who gave the most moving speech at the DNC this week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ump-khizr-khan

And by the way Mr Draft Dodger Trump his Mom did speak to MSNBC but shes obviously still grieving for her son. The SON that FOUGHT and DIED for our country.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...wife-s-n620241
    Last edited by Roberta75; 07-30-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  21.1 KB
    He would be an extreme embarrassment to The US if he would hold their highest office. But, I'm glad he's disliked by a lot of Republicans, too. So, the less evil party [[The Democrats) will win the next presidential election. I'm not thrilled with The Democrats, but, I'd certainly rather have them in power than The Republicans.

My cat Zeka is more qualified and more inteligent than Donald Trump.

Check out how he handles criticism Instead of addressing the issue, he turns it around tho try to paint the accuser as the problem.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-questions-army-father-s-dnc-speech-wife-s-n620241

Isnt that what every bully does? Trump is far too thin skinned and insecure to be President. Im also convinced that hes insane and Im not joking when I say that. He would put us in great danger imo.

I always remember Mrs Esther Edwards talking to me about some of the specific events in Mary Wilson's book Dreamgirls. She glossed over it by saying that it was her view that all publicity is good publicity providing they spelt the name right! At the time, I thought she was teasing me but maybe not.

Do you guys consider that all this negative publicity against Trump might be working in his favour. Hilary just doesn't seem to be filling up newspaper space in the UK like he is doing. Even on this thread, she doesn't seem to be getting much of a mention.

I'm only asking.....so please don't bite off my head

Trump says he gonna annex alaska as our next state...until some told him that alaska was already ours...hehehehehe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    I always remember Mrs Esther Edwards talking to me about some of the specific events in Mary Wilson's book Dreamgirls. She glossed over it by saying that it was her view that all publicity is good publicity providing they spelt the name right! At the time, I thought she was teasing me but maybe not.

Do you guys consider that all this negative publicity against Trump might be working in his favour. Hilary just doesn't seem to be filling up newspaper space in the UK like he is doing. Even on this thread, she doesn't seem to be getting much of a mention.

I'm only asking.....so please don't bite off my head
    It is working in his favor! You have people out there in "Middle America" that are considered the "silent majority" that are siding up with Trump that are going to make this coming Presidential election a lot closer than many think.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Trump says he gonna annex alaska as our next state...until some told him that alaska was already ours...hehehehehe!!!
    Hehehehehehehehe, you crazy! LOL! No he's crazy!

Being unqualified never stopped George W. Bush from being elected President.......twice!

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post

Do you guys consider that all this negative publicity against Trump might be working in his favour.
    Only with his supporters, and the desperate GOP'ers who just want to win back the presidency.

The problem is, Clinton really is a boring person. She's too cautious, and chooses her words too carefully. Trump, on the other hand, shoots off at the mouth and tweets like crazy. He never has the facts, but his followers, nor most of the republicans, care. He makes sensational news, which is good for ratings.

The classic mistake the democrats and liberals/progressives always, always make, is thinking that most voters are rational and intelligent, and won't vote for a guy like Trump, so they don't fight hard. Republicans play dirty, and they now have Putin helping them. That is why many are worried that Trump could actually be elected in November. In short: people are uninformed and stupid! They don't let the facts get in their way.
    Last edited by soulster; 07-30-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Only with his supporters, and the desperate GOP'ers who just want to win back the presidency.

The problem is, Clinton really is a boring person. She's too cautious, and chooses her words too carefully. Trump, on the other hand, shoots off at the mouth and tweets like crazy. He never has the facts, but his followers, nor most of the republicans, care. He makes sensational news, which is good for ratings.

The classic mistake the democrats and liberals/progressives always, always make, is thinking that most voters are rational and intelligent, and won't vote for a guy like Trump, so they don't fight hard. Republicans play dirty, and they now have Putin helping them. That is why many are worried that Trump could actually be elected in November. In short: people are uninformed and stupid! They don't let the facts get in their way.
    Look, there are a lot of people here in America that think beer is a vegetable! They've been dumbed down for so, so many years it is ridiculous.

If the press treated Trump like they treated Obama in 2008, he'd already be answering to losing a federal lawsuit in the '80s when he refused to rent to Black tenants, paying for full-page ads suggesting that five innocent kids should be executed in 1989, telling a writer a few years later that he didn't trust Black men handling his books because Black men are lazy, and why if he doesn't want to release his 2015 taxes, he can't release them for 2010 thru 2014.

They questioned President Obama about where he was born [[even though it wouldn't matter with a natural-born mother), something his pastor said before he was a member of that church, and his association with a member of the Weather Underground at a community meeting that took place 20 years after that group disbanded. Trump has filed at least two bankruptcies, cheated hundreds of contractors out of their pay, been married three times, run a fake real estate business designed to bilk students out of their life savings, and had his merchandise made in other countries while bemoaning the fact that businesses cheat Americans out of fair jobs by doing so.

I won't mention the fact that there must be a reason for Russian to be interfering in an American election or that his old man was a notorious racist who was caught amid the rabble rousers in a riot incited by the KKK in the '20s or the fact that Woodie Guthrie made mention of his slumlord by name - "Old Man Trump". The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

http://theconversation.com/woody-gut...ndations-53026

And yet, Hillary Clinton is the one of these two that the press keeps suggesting cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    look, there are a lot of people here in america that think beer is a vegetable! They've been dumbed down for so, so many years it is ridiculous.
    what???????!!!!!.....you mean that beer is not a veggie???

Trumpty Dumpty is a racist, homophobe, misogynist and on top of all that....a sociopath.
    He would sell his own mother down the river. I figure the one's supporting him are out of the same shat stained cloth. Now, someday I'll tell you how I really feel about him.

what???????!!!!!.....you mean that beer is not a veggie???
    Well maybe it is in certain States. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Trumpty Dumpty is a racist, homophobe, misogynist and on top of all that....a sociopath.
    He would sell his own mother down the river. I figure the one's supporting him are out of the same shat stained cloth. Now, someday I'll tell you how I really feel about him.
    Now Blueskies, how on Earth could the Donald be racist when he, himself is a person of color? He's Orange after all. LOL!

He would sell his own mother down the river.
    Hell man! He once HIT is own mother! he said it right in one of his books!

Now Blueskies, how on Earth could the Donald be racist when he, himself is a person of color? He's Orange after all. LOL!
    Orange, indeed, Marv.

Hell man! He once HIT is own mother! he said it right in one of his books!
    As I said.....a sociopath.

Well maybe it is in certain States. LOL!
Views: 267
    Yes! Those states that think that Ketchup is a health food!

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
Views: 267
    Yes! Those states that think that Ketchup is a health food!
    Oh LOL!!!!

President Obama just nailed it. I will miss President Obama and im fully convinced his strong words will damage Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3a2_story.html

If the GOP's went out of their way looking for an epic train wreck.....well, they got one
    of historic proportions!

I hope Trumpty Dumpty loses this election.
    I agree that most Americans are NOT intelligent voters,
    but this guy is so way over the top in the wrong way that we have that going for us and not him.
    Hill of Beans is not my favourite person to be presidante; Carson & Fiorina would have been a lot better; but I will swallow my pride and vote for hill of beans

Quote Originally Posted by edafan View Post
    I hope Trumpty Dumpty loses this election.
    I agree that most Americans are NOT intelligent voters,
    but this guy is so way over the top in the wrong way that we have that going for us and not him.
    Hill of Beans is not my favourite person to be presidante; Carson & Fiorina would have been a lot better; but I will swallow my pride and vote for hill of beans
    Ben Carson is a homophobic bigot who doesnt believe in global warming and Carly Fiorini ran Hewlet Packard into the ground and LIED about planned parenthood. Theyd be almost as bad as trump imo.

Roberta

Carson & Fiorina would have been a lot better; ...
    Cough! Cough! Cough! You mean the woman who was fired from HP because she ran the company into the ground, and the guy who knows absolutely nothing about the middle east? OK...

Donald J. Trump personifies the absolute worst of the typical American Far-right: The mentally ill.

What I should have posted is this:

I don't like any of the presidential candidates.

edafan

edafan
    Well, there's only two now.

The republicans have been mulling over invoking Article 9, which basically states they can recall their delegates, reconvene the convention, or remove the nominee for any reason. It's unlikely that will happen, but they did an intervention a day ago, and it seems like they got through to the trumpster. He endorsed Paul Ryan and John McCain today, somewhat admitted that he lied about the video of the plane and the money, decided he loved crying babies and decided to sponsor it, and went back to his attacking Clinton and Obama.

Trump is still a piece of shit, and it's only a matter of time before he goes off script and runs off at the mouth again about some stupid thing.

It is a sad state of politics when the best from the republicans is trump, but it's set up for hillary to become the first female president of the u.s. Just like it was for obama,and after hillary it will be set up fro the first hispanic and after the first gay,mark my words!!

It is a sad state of politics when the best from the republicans is trump, but it's set up for hillary to become the first female president of the u.s. Just like it was for obama,and after hillary it will be set up fro the first hispanic and after the first gay,mark my words!!
    I can see the first woman president, the first Latino president, even the first Asian president, but I do not see the first gay president. Why? There is still too much resistance from christians, and others who would feel threatened by a gay person. Children would be part of their argument. Sure, we have gay congress people, gay mayors, gay law enforcement, but a president? I don't see it. Gays don't even have nation-wide protections against discrimination.
    Last edited by soulster; 08-08-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Well, there's only two now.
    Now there are going to be five people running, but will they make the ballot in all states? There's a conservative republican from Utah who announced his running today. He represents the Cruz voters out there. He could siphon enough of the republican votes to ensure Hillary Clinton wins.

AS it looks now, Clinton would win today. All the republicans can do now is try to keep their majority in the house and senate, and at state level, and look to 2020.

edafan
    im still smh that youd even think a couple of vile bigots like Carly Fiorini and Ben Carson would be better than Hillary Clinton.

Let's just split the country in half. Have will be the conservative U.S., and the other half will be the liberal U.S.. Then we can see with side fares better in a ten-year span.

Smokey Robinson: My Baby Changes Like the Weather. Donald Trump: The Candidate Changes Like the Weather.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
Views: 311
    He would be an extreme embarrassment to The US if he would hold their highest office. But, I'm glad he's disliked by a lot of Republicans, too. So, the less evil party [[The Democrats) will win the next presidential election. I'm not thrilled with The Democrats, but, I'd certainly rather have them in power than The Republicans.
    The problem I have with the Democrats is that they are spineless. When they did have control over the House and Senate, they spent the whole time scared of being defeated by tea-baggers, and, because of their inaction, they lost to them in 2012. Even today, with Hillary beating Trump with a 10 point lead, they are nowhere to be found.

Today's Boston Globe

Trump vs. Clinton: How did we get here?
    by| Mickey Edwards 8/10/2016
    We have an immediate and short-term task: selecting a president. But when that’s out of the way we will face a longer-term and ultimately more important concern: how to ensure that we are capable of making such decisions wisely. With fewer than a hundred days to go before Americans decide who will have access to our nuclear launch codes, command of the armed forces, and sole authority to nominate justices of the Supreme Court, attention is rightly focused on whether Donald Trump is merely suffering from a severe case of arrested development or is dangerously unhinged. This would be a moot point if Hillary Clinton were not so wildly disliked herself, but she is, so concern about Trump’s instability is something we must take seriously. Deranged or not, he could win. But no matter who wins, the election will soon be over, and then we will deal as we must with its aftermath. At that point we will need to ask the more important long-term question: How did we get to this point? Because in a deeper sense, this is no longer about Trump or Clinton: it’s about us.
    The system James Madison gave us — a combination of republic [[governmental structure) and democracy [[how we select who will manage that republic) — is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is obvious: a Constitution that prevents undue concentration of power and prohibits government from denying us our fundamental rights. The curse is that it’s a system that requires a certain kind of citizen. If we’re going to govern ourselves, we must be knowledgeable about issues and processes and we must have the ability to weigh claims and pronouncements and sort fact from fiction. Nothing screams “failure” more loudly than the sight of thousands of Trump supporters cheering wildly as he tells one blatant lie after another. I won’t recount them here [[they’ve been widely reported); suffice it to say that PolitiFact, a Pulitzer Prize-winning news organization, found that nearly 70 percent of Trump’s claims were mostly or totally false. On another occasion, The Washington Post’s fact-checkers found that 91 percent of the Trump claims they investigated were false.

While Clinton does not lie as often, she has told her own huge whoppers [[PolitiFact concluded that of the Clinton claims the organization investigated, more than one-third were mostly or totally false), a principal reason why Trump remains competitive despite being intellectually and emotionally unfit for public office. [[The difference between his lies and hers is that, while Clinton’s election could bring about policies conservatives would not like, Trump’s ignorance and lack of impulse control would pose an actual threat to the nation.)
    As democracy’s ultimate deciders, we need to be able to detect lies, and we need to call out those who tell them. Critical thinking [[not much taught any more in even our best schools) teaches us to question things. To be skeptical. Who said it? How credible is that person in speaking about this topic? What are his or her sources? What do others say? At one level — for the scientist, the journalist, the academic, the lawyer, the psychologist — skepticism is crucial, a necessary precondition to do one’s job well. But one doesn’t need a PhD to ask questions, to refuse to swallow whatever we’re told. Voters need a good B-S detector and to take seriously what it tells them.
    Social media is used to post lies as truths, radio and television talk shows scream their own contradictory versions of truth, universities protect students from hearing views that may suggest their own truths are not that true after all. In all of this, we have become numb to distinctions between fact and fiction. One of the most important attributes of a citizen, especially one with the power citizens wield in a democracy, is the ability to distinguish between what is true and what is false. That is why, even after this election is behind us, the fundamental problem will remain: As millions of voters have demonstrated, we either have lost the ability to tell what is true or we no longer care. Either way, that part of the problem is not merely the person who lies but the person for whom truth and fiction are meaningless abstractions. For a democracy, that is the greater danger.
    Former Republican US representative Mickey Edwards is author of “The Parties Versus the People: How To Turn Republicans and Democrats into Americans” and vice president of the Aspen Institute

Basically, a host of Psychiatrists have come out and say he is dangerous and they are speaking out because their silence is condoning his nasty behavior.. One said it scares him that psychiatrist remain silent historically and the effects of WWll was devastating.. They cannot remain silent..
    http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/20...f-donald-trump

Trump using psychiatric drugs was also discussed on CNN yesterday.

From the looks of his hair,he still does!!

It will be interesting to see what happens now that he has a new team. Many think it will change his fortunes, but Trump says he won't change. So, I guess that means he will continue to blow off Blacks, Latinos, and women, and lie like a dog about Clinton. The good thing is that all but his staunch supporters see right through it. And, the big blame for Trump's support is because of the media. They continue to talk about him all day and night, and show his stump speeches, while Hillary only gets short clips. Man, Trump doesn't have to spend any money on ads and publicity. The news media gives it to him for free! he knows this.