[REMOVE ADS]

I'd like to read this article, but I am not a subscriber and don't want to spend money to become a subscriber to something I might never look at again.

If you are a subscriber, why not print out the entire article and include it so everyone can read. This should be interesting. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    I'd like to read this article, but I am not a subscriber and don't want to spend money to become a subscriber to something I might never look at again.

If you are a subscriber, why not print out the entire article and include it so everyone can read. This should be interesting. Thanks.
    I know what you mean. I am not a subscriber either Woodward. It does sound like a very interesting story, but to pay money to read it? I dunno LOL!

Not the featured article but I found this here to be an interesting read:

http://www.michiganrockandrolllegend...nd-the-beatles

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post

Great find Splanky! Thank you much!

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post

Thank you for posting this link to an informative article. I know when I seriously started collecting Motown records about 5 years ago, a local record dealer told me to always look for the "ARP" logo in the trail off of 45's. He said these would be first press releases from the American Record Pressing Co., and also that they were produced here in Michigan which was interesting to me. I must admit I never really knew much more than that about ARP until now.

I also like the fact that they pressed on vinyl. I don't think I've ever found an ARP record pressed on styrene, which IMO never sounds as good as vinyl pressings!
    Darin