MORE related bits on the MotorTown Revue shows ......
.... OFF THE NET ....... "My name is Charles J. Dorkins. I am a film maker, operating as C.J. Dorkins Productions, headquartered in New York City. I had earned some fame as a skilled film technician. I was good. I had been invited to be the first black member of the Screen [[Film) Directors Guild, headquartered in Hollywood. I declined. I was working professionally in all phases of movie production.
On June 1, 1963, I signed a deal to film the Motown Apollo show, playing at the Apollo. On June 4, 1963, I filmed the Motown show on the stage of the Apollo. For many years I had been seeking to film the fabulous live shows which appeared. My goal was to repeat the Apollo shows at theaters throughout the U.S. I had a letter of permission [[from Bobby Schiffman, manager of the Apollo - January 13, 1953) to film the shows. I could not find the funding. If I could have filmed even one of those spectacular shows, I would be wealthy today. Then, the touring Motown show appeared at the Apollo, for a week's engagement. Motown probably discovered me through Bobby Schiffman. With a hurried contract and a small cash contribution, I swung into action. I had days [[less than a week) to accomplish the feat. I set up the sound recording with my buddy, Lenny Lencina. To surely capture the photography, I hired the top guys of Local 644, the cameraman's union. I placed president of the union on the master-shot camera [[His camera was slightly tilted). I placed a very experienced guy down front to capture close-ups of the performers [[He spent half of the show focusing his camera). I placed the third camera in the upper box seats. I assigned this camera to the only black member of the crew. [[We were filming in Harlem.) He was the least experienced member of the crew. But surprisingly he did the best job. The filming was not fabulous. With my concept of a concert film, I did not wish to show the audience. I was ready to roll! Except: at the last moment Local 52 [[the soundmen's union) made me replace my friend Lenny with a black soundman of their choice. I edited the shooting into a one hour concert film. I made a deal with a distributor.”

Motortown Revue: 40th Anniversary Collection included the various artists Motown releases ...........
Motortown Revue, Vol. 1 Recorded Live at the Apollo [[1963),
Motortown Revue Vol. 2 [[recorded at Detroit's Fox Theatre in 1964),
Motortown Revue in Paris [[recorded at the Olympia Theatre in 1965),
Motortown Revue Live! [[recorded at the Fox Theatre in 1969).

What were the actual dates of the last 3 shows above ??