[REMOVE ADS]

Martha Reeves Hosts 75th Birthday Party in Detroit

Motown legend Martha Reeves will celebrate her 75th birthday July 18 with a party at Bert’s Warehouse Theater in Eastern Market. The event is open to the public and boasts a dance contest, karaoke, raffle prizes and a live band. Guests are asked to come in 1960s attire for the costume contest. Tickets, $15, are available at bit.ly/MarthaReevesBirthday.

This looks like a neat event, especially for just $15. I wish I could attend but I already took the 22nd off of work to visit Hitsville with a local radio station DJ. It will be her first trip to the museum and I'm sure we will have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    This looks like a neat event, especially for just $15. I wish I could attend but I already took the 22nd off of work to visit Hitsville with a local radio station DJ. It will be her first trip to the museum and I'm sure we will have a great time.
    DWSheffer, it is going to be a PARTTTAYYY! Even Fast Freddie is suppose to be there. LOL!

I hope someone there will take and post pictures. I am playing M&TV greatest hits as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_june View Post
    I hope someone there will take and post pictures. I am playing M&TV greatest hits as we speak.
    So much is going on now and in the next month, I wished I could attend everything.

To-day's the BIG day. Happy Birthday Martha Reeves.
    May you continue to grace us with your presence for many many more years to come.

Happy birthday, Miss Reeves, and many, many more.

Some images of the party are now becoming available. Were any forum members present? http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/event/m...re-id577298316