[REMOVE ADS]

Ladies and Gentlemen, Officer Nakia Jones of Cleveland..........

This is a must see:

Last edited by marv2; 07-10-2016 at 11:34 PM.

She's actually an officer for the city of Warrensville Heights [[Cleveland inner ring 'burb), and as a resident, I can tell you that she's a great officer - me and Mr. Gzu saw her in action with an unruly next door neighbor......And before anybody asks, NO she was NOT fired OR suspended NOR "placed on leave" for what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by GrtGzu View Post
    She's actually an officer for the city of Warrensville Heights [[Cleveland inner ring 'burb), and as a resident, I can tell you that she's a great officer - me and Mr. Gzu saw her in action with an unruly next door neighbor......And before anybody asks, NO she was NOT fired OR suspended NOR "placed on leave" for what she said.
    I am happy to hear that. They played her video on The National [[Canadian national news program) just the other night.