[REMOVE ADS]

At Least Three Police Officers Killed in Dallas

Wow. Sh** just got real. This country has lost its soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Wow. Sh** just got real. This country has lost its soul.
    It has definitely lost it's soul. The body count is now up to 4 officers dead with several others in critical condition.

I'd better preface this in to make it perfectly clear that I do not advocate or condone violence against anyone!

I have been saying for a long time that this kind of thing was going to happen if cops keep beating and shooting innocent Black people. People are getting fed up with itchy-trigger finger cops killing people for no reason.

No, Blacks aren't the only ones getting killed by the pigs. It's also Latinos and Whites, too! But, the reality is that Blacks are disproportionately targeted, brutalized, and executed by the hands of cops.

Not every shooting by cop is racially motivated, but you can bet that there is a racial component. This is America! Everything has a racial component attached to it. It's also a fact that cops tend to be more violent when it comes to dealing with people who have black skin.

I'm afraid we are headed toward a new civil war!
    Last edited by soulster; 07-08-2016 at 08:22 PM.

A fifth cop has now died.

This sniper has made me very angry. Now, the focus has been taken off the two innocent Black men who were shot in cold blood, and now is on the sympathies with police. I can just hear Donald Trump and the right-wing media now.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    This sniper has made me very angry. Now, the focus has been taken off the two innocent Black men who were shot in cold blood, and now is on the sympathies with police. I can just hear Donald Trump and the right-wing media now.
    And it will come...
    America is imploding right now. Dialogue is being lost, even rejected...I'm afraid of where
    this all is going. In fact, I've never been so afraid in my lifetime. Not even my music erases
    the fear...

I've still got CNN on, and have noticed that many of the talking heads are trying to change the narrative. They are trying to tie this in with worldwide terrorism, possibly by ISIS. For some twisted reason, a lot of these guys have a problem with the idea that American citizens can be so well-armed. Well, that's what you get when you literally allow the NRA to write our gun laws, and their puppets in the state legislatures, and governors, rubber-stamp them.

They are going to blame "Black Lives Matter"......................watch.

A typical Friday morning should be bringing something like "happy friday" or "the weekends here" but THIS Friday morning feels like no other. With so much tragedy in our world it just breaks my heart. Our worlds in chaeos. From the bombings overseas to the ALL the men and women that unnecessarily lost their lives at the hand of out-of-control police officers to now the latest shootings of cops in Dallas ... Or world is broken. 😢😢

The world was never fixed!

I really hate that the sniper stated that he wanted to kill White people because now I, as a Black person, not only do I have to worry about a bad cop, I also have to worry about some nut who wants to pick off Black people in retaliation. If I sound pessimistic and paranoid, it's because I am. What's worse is because guns are everywhere.

I have been saying for a long time that this kind of thing was going to happen if cops keep beating and shooting innocent Black people. People are getting fed up with itchy-trigger finger cops killing people for no reason.

No, Blacks aren't the only ones getting killed by the pigs. It's also Latinos and Whites, too! But, the reality is that Blacks are disproportionately targeted, brutalized, and executed by the hands of cops.

Not every shooting by cop is racially motivated, but you can bet that there is a racial component. This is America! Everything has a racial component attached to it. It's also a fact that cops tend to be more violent when it comes to dealing with people who have black skin.

I'm afraid we are headed toward a new civil war!
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  21.1 KB
    I have wandered through war zones and combat zones during wars and revolutions in The Sudan, Syria and Lebanon, and been held by borderguards in East Germany and Israel, and NEVER had a gun held on [[against) me. I've had a gun held against me 3 times in my life - ALL by Los Angeles Police Officers, ALL when I had done NOTHING! Had I had black skin I'd surely have been murdered in cold blood by those men sworn to "protect and serve".

The first time I visited USA in 1951, I came with my family to a beach in Indiana, which had a sign reading "No Dogs, No Jews, No N.... [[the offensive word for African Americans). THAT was in the NORTH of USA! NOT The SOUTH! Of course one should know that Indiana was where The KKK was formed!

Friendly country, eh???

Black Lives Matter. A bunch of terrorists for having the nerve to finally say "stop killing us". This is the first instance of violence associated with it but now and evermore, these idiots have cost us the high ground in the eyes of a lot of people who think that we deserve it when pigs kill us without cause.

Now, whenever somebody mentions the movement, they will say "Dallas" and sympathies of the viewing audience will shift. I honestly fear for my nieces and nephews if they are stopped. They know that if they suggest that they feared for their lives, somebody [[internal affairs, police chief, prosecutor, judge, White jury) will exonerate them.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    I have wandered through war zones and combat zones during wars and revolutions in The Sudan, Syria and Lebanon, and been held by borderguards in East Germany and Israel, and NEVER had a gun held on [[against) me. I've had a gun held against me 3 times in my life - ALL by Los Angeles Police Officers, ALL when I had done NOTHING! Had I had black skin I'd surely have been murdered in cold blood by those men sworn to "protect and serve".

The first time I visited USA in 1951, I came with my family to a beach in Indiana, which had a sign reading "No Dogs, No Jews, No N.... [[the offensive word for African Americans). THAT was in the NORTH of USA! NOT The SOUTH! Of course one should know that Indiana was where The KKK was formed!

Friendly country, eh???
    Two years ago in LA, a man waved down two passing cops are his car broke down. Rather than stopping to see what he needed, they stopped and shot him his head. They even handcuffed him as lay, brain exposed, on the sidewalk. They said that he had a towel wrapped around his hand and they feared for their lives. I'm pretty sure they are still protecting and serving the fine folks of Los Angeles.

The point of this is that he was White. He survived but has severe brain damage. This is largely a Black problem but it affects us all regardless of skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post

Friendly country, eh???
    Robb, Robb, Robb! Thank you for sharing that. Many want to believe that racism in America is our dirty little secret, but people around the World know about what it is really like in this country.

Oh joy! The NRA is gonna issue a statement soon.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/nra...ngs/index.html

Donald Trump stays on script and reads a prepared statement from a teleprompter while trying to look "presidential", all while hitting all the buzz words and dog whistles to his supporters.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politi...ump/index.html

What irks me is that these republicans said nothing about the cops, but all came out when it was cops being shot.

And, of course, the assholes have to stir things up:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politi...las/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politi...eet/index.html

Oh joy! The NRA is gonna issue a statement soon.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/nra...ngs/index.html

Donald Trump stays on script and reads a prepared statement from a teleprompter while trying to look "presidential", all while hitting all the buzz words and dog whistles to his supporters.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politi...ump/index.html

What irks me is that these republicans said nothing about the cops, but all came out when it was cops being shot.

And, of course, the assholes have to stir things up:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politi...las/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politi...eet/index.html

Well Newt Gingrich surprised the heck out of me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...7d2a7?section=

Veddy interestink reading regarding the background of one of the 5 Dallas Police Officers shot and killed last week. Check it out:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-..._10953276.html

Pretending that there are no racists in law enforcement is a quick way to end a serious conversation with me. Mark Fuhrman was not an anomaly. The so-called concerned media ignores it, which proves that it is not concerned at all. In fact, the other day they played the tape of the pig who killed Dilando Castile and conveniently stopped playing just before saying he was suspicious because of his wide-set nose.

But just that, by the way, but studies show that between 24% and 40% of married police officers are domestic abusers, even though they are rarely charged. It turns out they will lose their gun rights if they are convicted of misdemeanor battery, so they take care each other. Click link for eye opening info:
    http://womenandpolicing.com/violencefs.asp#1

Oh, and then there is this [[Marv, you should appreciate it):
    https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=NgzG7qZhj3A

Pretending that there are no racists in law enforcement is a quick way to end a serious conversation with me. Mark Fuhrman was not an anomaly. The so-called concerned media ignores it, which proves that it is not concerned at all. In fact, the other day they played the tape of the pig who killed Dilando Castile and conveniently stopped playing just before saying he was suspicious because of his wide-set nose.

But just that, by the way, but studies show that between 24% and 40% of married police officers are domestic abusers, even though they are rarely charged. It turns out they will lose their gun rights if they are convicted of misdemeanor battery, so they take care each other. Click link for eye opening info:
    http://womenandpolicing.com/violencefs.asp#1

Oh, and then there is this [[Marv, you should appreciate it):
    https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=NgzG7qZhj3A
    Jerry when I clicked that link, the menu page came up with a bunch of videos.

Hmmm... My bad, I can't embed from my tablet. If you can, open the "Exposed: Audio Proof of NYPD's use of quotas" video. It has the actual audio of a police supervisor telling a cop he's messing up by not focusing literally all of his attention on hassling Black Men.

Hmmm... My bad, I can't embed from my tablet. If you can, open the "Exposed: Audio Proof of NYPD's use of quotas" video. It has the actual audio of a police supervisor telling a cop he's messing up by not focusing literally all of his attention on hassling Black Men.
    Oh yeah, I even posted that one elsewhere. We in New York knew for years that they were operating off of a quota system, as well as using racial profiling.