[REMOVE ADS]

Stevie Wonder Brings Songs In The Key of Life Tour to U.K.

Hey guys,

As I'm sure most of you are aware, Stevie Wonder is coming to London next week to play Songs In The Key of Life in Hyde Park and I can't wait - has anyone seen him perform this album before on his tour?

Also, Classic Motown are giving away a pair of tickets to see Stevie perform in London - so go check it out!

http://classic.motown.com/story/win-...ons-hyde-park/

RossHolloway Guest
    Have the tracks from A Something's Extra been on cd before?

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Have the tracks from A Something's Extra been on cd before?
    Yes, they have, RossHolloway. "Saturn" and "Ebony Eyes" appear at the end of disc 1 of the original CD pressing; "All Day Sucker" and "Easy Goin' Evening [[My Mama's Call)" are tacked onto the end of disc 2.

I still hope that Stevie and his crew are still going to release a Blu Ray/Dvd and Cd of this tour as Wonder had stated in an interview with Billboard magazine two years ago!