[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was firmly in Andrea's camp and I am delighted she has a position. At least she will be able to sit around the table and frown at those who don't follow the will of the people. LOL

I love the uproar over Boris' appointment. Those critics will soon find out that they will have under-estimated his abilities. He's much cleverer than he is given credit for. Nevertheless, that still doesn't stop him from acting a fool.

I'm very hopeful that Theresa can pull us through all this.....and if she does well in 2 years, she might even get me to vote Tory at the next election.....

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post

I love the uproar over Boris' appointment. Those critics will soon find out that they will have under-estimated his abilities. He's much cleverer than he is given credit for. Nevertheless, that still doesn't stop him from acting a fool.
    Did you ever see Boris Johnson's "Who Do You Think You Are"? it has to be the most fascinating ones I've ever seen and is well worth spending an hour watching. I've posted a link to the episode below.

It is a while since I saw it but from memory he was born in New York, one of his Grandfathers was a leading Turkish politician who fell foul of Kemal Ataturk after WW1 and one of his Grandmothers was descended from a German Royal family and was in possession of some of their "Crown Jewels" which she gave away to some family members so they could emigrate to Canada!!

Roger

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v19556925Mj3exT5Y