[REMOVE ADS]

Q RE Dutch Edition Mary Wells CD...

Somewhere along the way I lost my 1990's U.S issue of Mary Wells 'Bye Bye Baby' on CD.

I'm looking to replace it and have discovered there is a 2fer CD here on sale in the U.K that couples 'Bye Bye Baby' with 'The One Who Really Loves You'.

My questions to anyone who owns this is -

WHAT IS THE SOUND QUALITY LIKE?

IS IT MONO OR STEREO?

IS IT VINYL RIP OR TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS DIGITAL EDITIONS?

Thanks for help.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bye-Baby-On...S+BYS+BYE+BABY

I don't have this cd. But looking at it, I would say it is either a vinyl rip or taken from earlier cds because the material is now in the public domain.

Clicking on the link provided, I see that it includes the 1st & 2nd pressing of 'Old Love [[Let's Try It Again)' likely lifted from the Complete Motown Singles Collection as bonus singles. There is no indication of its source or the source of the 2 albums.
    This configuration may have been repressed/picked up & re-issued here:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soulful-Sou...FD2PZ0NFJ7FCBG
    Bonus tracks listed on cover but not shown in product description.

I suggest waiting for someone to post a review of the CD at Amazon before purchasing it [[and yes; it could be a bootleg). And if you're looking to replace Mary Wells' "Bye Bye Baby", it is available at iTunes [[and Amazon's Digital Music store) along with the other albums she recorded at Motown.