[REMOVE ADS]

New music from greory porter

One of my favs, Grammy winner Gregory Porter has new music. He reminds me of a modern day Bill Withers. Looking for real music from a real artist, check out "Take Me To The Alley" Here's his new song with Kem Name:  gp.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  88.0 KB

Gregory Porter is the truth! It's been like everybody and their Mommas want him to lay down
    some vocals on their releases over the last year. I have all of his previous CDs and should be
    getting Take Me To The Alley by Tuesday. I lover his duets with Diane Reeves and Lizz Wright
    especially. Somebody who knows little about new music told me they remember when he used
    to be a football player. I don't diddley about football but he sings the mess outta jazz and
    R&B. He can croon smooth and he can growl and shout with the best of them....bravo for
    this posting....

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    Gregory Porter is the truth! It's been like everybody and their Mommas want him to lay down
    some vocals on their releases over the last year. I have all of his previous CDs and should be
    getting Take Me To The Alley by Tuesday. I lover his duets with Diane Reeves and Lizz Wright
    especially. Somebody who knows little about new music told me they remember when he used
    to be a football player. I don't diddley about football but he sings the mess outta jazz and
    R&B. He can croon smooth and he can growl and shout with the best of them....bravo for
    this posting....
    I agree splanky, he is THE TRUTH!!! Had the pleasure of seeing him live twice and he is all over my playlist on my iPod. A true artist who knows how to work a microphone.

Saw him twice live here in Amsterdam.
    My copy of an autographed cd is on its way and last friday I bought the 2LP version.
    On the Special Edition CD plus DVD is a duet version of Insanity with Lalah Hathaway.
    The Kem duet is also only on the SE!

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    One of my favs, Grammy winner Gregory Porter has new music. He reminds me of a modern day Bill Withers. Looking for real music from a real artist, check out "Take Me To The Alley" Here's his new song with Kem Name:  gp.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  88.0 KB
    Yassss!!!!