[REMOVE ADS]

John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'

It's getting hot y'all............................

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/28/politi...ord/index.html

And somewhere, the devil will read this and wonder why Boehner hates him so badly that he would compare him with Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    And somewhere, the devil will read this and wonder why Boehner hates him so badly that he would compare him with Cruz.
    Bustin out laughing here! LOL!!!! Good one Jerry! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    and somewhere, the devil will read this and wonder why boehner hates him so badly that he would compare him with cruz.
    omg.....lol!

Ted Cruz, We've Caught You in a Lie

http://gawker.com/ted-cruz-weve-caug...lie-1773630713

This is what convinced me that Boehner is right...................

http://all-len-all.com/ted-cruz-is-t...le-in-america/

Watch this video clip and then you'll know that John B. nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Hahahahahaha! But you know, Trump may be seriously dangerous, but Cruz wants to turn this country into a theocracy. That's worse.

You know, everyone is so focused on the presidential race that they forget, or don't realize that the real thing is to break up that republican congress. We need to avoid a republican president because of the Supreme Court appointee, and we need a democratic congress to get things done. Republicans are historically notorious for obstructionism.

Well, their chickens have come home to roost by way of a pissed off electorate that doesn't know why it's pissed off.
    The economy? Nope, unemployment is at its lowest level in decades, close to full employment. As a matter of fact, Donald Trump, who promised to bring "lots and lots" of jobs also said that Americans are paid too much in a debate. So he is going to bring lots and lots of low paying jobs? WTF?
    The war? What war? Not even on the headlines anymore.
    The Iran deal? Seriously? Who even read it?
    Korea? Give me a break.
    Gay rights? Their stupid preemptive laws and constant challenging of LGBTQ rights leads to the cases that the SCOTUS overturn and establish them. Idiots.
    Crime? Unless they're the ones on the business end of police bullets, they can shut the **** up about it. Not just that, but they're perfectly happy with ~17,000 murders per year so long as they can have their guns.
    Terrorism? Their party is responsible for it, going back for decades.
    Obamacare? Why in the world do they not want everybody to pay for their own health insurance? They've had two years of a majority with Congress and the Senate, yet instead of working with the president to improve ACA, which he would likely sign, they keep passing bills to kill it.

I'll never forget hearing Rush Limbaugh say in 2008 that he'd rather the country fail than succeed under the new president. And they did everything that they could to make it happen. Yet, with the country seemingly doing well and getting better, they're "mad" because they're being told to be. Fucking sheep.

And they have two demagogues vying to run the country, one of whom is a madman and the other a delusional autocrat. Lord, I may have to move out of this country, but where would I go? The stench of it would be in my hair, my clothes, my skin... Everybody would know that I was part and parcel to the greatest country in the world unraveling under its own hate and stupidity.