Fri/Jan-14 Atlanta, GA Centerstage
    Sun/Jan-16 St. Louis, MO The Pageant
    Tue/Jan-18 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue
    Thu/Jan-20 Chicago, IL House of Blues
    Sat/Jan-22 Toronto, ON Sound Academy
    Sun/Jan-23 Montreal, QC Metropolis
    Sat/Jan-29 Atlantic City, NJ House of Blues
    Fri/Feb-04 Montclair, NJ The Wellmont Theatre

Good now I can finally get to see her live in a intimate setting.

This is very good news. I would like to finally see her live myself.

Any reviews?

topdiva1 Guest
    Great News - I hope she will be able to keep up this hectic tour. Seeing anyone in smaller more intimate settings is always a treat, over the grand mass arenas.

Thx Reese.

smark21 Guest
    I"ve received some ticket alerts for her NYC area shows. She's now being billed as "Ms. Lauryn Hill". Both Music Hall of Williamsburg and Highline Ballroom are fine venues to catch a show, though they're both standing room only spaces.

smark21 Guest
    LOL--just noticed that the Highline and Williamsburg shows have already happened. Oh well, they're both good venues. Hopefully Ms. Lauryn Hill wasn't too flaky for either show or won't be flaky or 4 hours late to take the stage for the remainder of her tour as can be her habit.

smark21 Guest
    Here's a review of last night's show in Williamsburg. She's still flaky. She took the stage very late and a number of audience members were not pleased.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/30/ar.../30lauryn.html

I've heard that the shows have been good, but the ticket prices are crazy. Like $125 and up for standing room... and that's not on the secondary market.

I knew this would be a flake. When she started prancing around after she made money after the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill and not giving interviews, and demanding to be called Ms Hill and then singing weird stuff for Unplugged I knew succsss had done something to her. She has hit that plateau we call "weird" and will be one of those types who is trying to find herself musically instead of doing what made her famous. Never had a desire to see this woman again and she is not the best female rapper out there in my opinion. Glad to see her touring again but she is going to go on with these eccentricities I know it.

"Glad to see her touring again but she is going to go on with these eccentricities I know it. "

If that is the case ,and I respect your view on the subject ,then that is a sad thing.
    Lauryn is an exceptional talent ,in both voice and intellect. She falls ,unfortunately under the same catagory as say Dawn Robinson and D'Angelo in that the talent has become slave to some kind of femm or male craziness and lack of direction ,unlike for example Sade and Maxwell who after a long period of no material ,come back just as strong as what they previously provided in prior material. I hope that she will find her way ,as she is one that has "IT" ,that others try to achieve.