[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Has prince died

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ...And so the living get to sum up the life and legacy of the dead...from each's own perspective
    no less. It's very difficult to not confuse our own opinions with facts or alternative ideas. But
    it happens...
    Anyway, glad to see your reply to this thread, Tim, but I know your view is shaped by your
    own biases,ie your dislike of ballads...On the Batman soundtrack there was a cut,
    Scandalous , that I remember my boy Leroy Burgess [[ of Black Ivory) playing over and over
    and over again one summer night. And fans of the songs Purple Rain and Little Red Corvette
    are literaly legion. To each it's reach, I guess...
    As far as Prince's expressed ideas towards gays I suspect that may have been an external
    reaction to his own internal battle with his own bisexuality. Shaped by religious tinted feelings of guilt, even. But that's all irrelevant to his legacy at this point...It lives on....

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    As far as Prince's expressed ideas towards gays I suspect that may have been an external
    reaction to his own internal battle with his own bisexuality.....

Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah!...Stop! Prince was never a bisexual, homosexual, or anything close! Where on earth did you dig that up from? It's nowhere near true!