[REMOVE ADS]

Prince has passed at 57 may he RIP.

http://fox6now.com/2016/04/21/tmz-pr...the-age-of-57/

Im beyond shocked and real sad. May he be with his Lord and Savior in the Heavenly mansion now.

Roberta

This is horrible and unexpected news. I'm still processing it emotionally. Between him, Michael, and Whitney, we've lost three of the one-named musical giants of the 1980s, each before their 60th birthdays. There's no way to explain to someone who wasn't around back then how impactful these artists were on the decade and on today's music. Hell, Prince made popular the Minneapolis sound that spawned a lot of other fantastic artists.

To be honest, I liked his music but I wasn't a huge fan back then [[too much controversy) but I'm nearly in tears right now. May God bless his family and friends as they try to move past this tragic event.