[REMOVE ADS]

Ronnie Spector at Glastonbury

http://www.songkick.com/festivals/58..._content=90297

She 's not coming to the UK in May. This is the second time that I've bought tickets for concerts and had to deal with returns.
    Last edited by theboyfromxtown; 03-30-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Are you sure? I read a post on Ronnies Facebook page this morning, announcing her appearance at Glastonbury.

Am I sure of what? I was told that she is not coming in May

"Ronnie is not going over till June. She could not get clearance to travel in May. I am sorry, she wanted to do it, but this is reality.

JG"

Ronnie is booked in to perform on Friday 10th June at St David's Hall Cardiff on my way to get a ticket later today Hope she will sing songs from English Heart

I Hope You Have Better Luck Than I Did!

Cue for a song.......not from the Ronettes of course!

honest man Guest
    How frustrating mate.Tough call for a song id be stuck between Ronnie and Martha ,stick to Velvelettes ha,cheers John.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Am I sure of what? I was told that she is not coming in May

"Ronnie is not going over till June. She could not get clearance to travel in May. I am sorry, she wanted to do it, but this is reality.

JG"
    Sorry, I was confused, as I did not realize there are/were multiple shows...this is the post from her page I had seen:

"We are coming back to the UK in a couple of months!
    June 24th at Glastonbury."

Carlo

The sad part about this is that the venue has not yet acknowledged that she is not coming so I can't get my money back.

That is so strange and frustrating. Good luck, John...I hope you get a refund soon.