[REMOVE ADS]

Musical Production called Dancing in the Streets

This is a touring show, but outstanding. The costumes were wonderful and expensive [[tuxs and gowns); lots of costume changes. A 5 piece backup band, 3 female and 4 males singers. Oh and lots of wigs for the females. The guys were more prominent, but the girls certainly covered the all of the major female groups. Of course the Supremes and Diana Ross were there but Martha and the Vandellas were very well represented. The Temptations and Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, and Lionel Ritchie were all there. These were really talented singers and dancers. The choreography was athletic for the girls and the guys. They had the crowd up from the beginning, as part of the show [[forced participation), but once your up it's easy to lose your inhibitions. I live in a small city Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada. We have a great concert hall and were lucky they came to play for us. If they come by your way, don't miss them. They did 43 songs, no medleys...full songs. SOS was they only song my friends didn't know, but it still had people moving.
    Lorne

I saw it at the Fox Theater in Detroit and it was fantastic. I would highly recommend it.