[REMOVE ADS]

Paul McCartney, Beck, and Taylor Hawkins Denied Entry to Grammys Afterparty OUCH!

I guess time has really moved on when Paul McCartney is not famous enough to get into a Grammy Afterparty. LOL!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/gramm...id=ansmsnent11
    Last edited by marv2; 02-17-2016 at 01:58 AM.

Check it out:

Crack up...but being a doorman or bouncer isn't an easy job...Reminds me of the time I was out on the town and me and a buddy made friends with a security/doorman who got us into a private event we wanted to go to...Later on...The same guy threw out a girl who was drunk and acting crazy in the bar...I was standing there when she walked up to the doorman outside and handed him her cellphone...It was the bar owner who fired him on the spot for throwing his new girlfriend out of the bar...Poor Gino...

Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    Crack up...but being a doorman or bouncer isn't an easy job...Reminds me of the time I was out on the town and me and a buddy made friends with a security/doorman who got us into a private event we wanted to go to...Later on...The same guy threw out a girl who was drunk and acting crazy in the bar...I was standing there when she walked up to the doorman outside and handed him her cellphone...It was the bar owner who fired him on the spot for throwing his new girlfriend out of the bar...Poor Gino...
    Vin Diesel use to be the doorman/bouncer at the Tunnel. He'd always let me in ahead of others LOL! In the 80s, I knew almost all of the bouncers at the hottest clubs in Manhattan, so I never had a problem getting in upon arrival. The funniest doorman I ran into was former Pro Wrestler, the Iron Sheik at Webster Hall! LOL!!!