[REMOVE ADS]

Missed the Dionne Segment on "The Insider"

I had read on here about the special segments to be shown about Grammy winners on The Insider. I watched the Aretha feature, which I believe was the first in the series.

I then set my DVR for Tuesday night [[9th) believing that was to be the night that Dionne would be on. But when I watched the tape, she was not on that night.

Is her segment still slated to air on a future date? Or if I missed it, is there perhaps a link to it that one of you could provide? Thanks.

I watched yesterday as well. I assumed Dionne's segment was bumped due to a more important story. Maybe it will air today.

According to the website, it was supposed to have aired Tuesday. So who knows? But there is still hope......someone has posted clips of the first three [[Aretha, Phil, and Gloria) on Youtube, so maybe if Dionne's spot did air, the same person will post it.

I have taped the show every night for the past week and it hasn't been shown. Last night, I missed the first 15 minutes, and Dionne wasn't on the remainder. So unless it aired during the section I missed, it hasn't aired yet.

You tube now has Smokey up there. So if there is not yet a Dionne clip, that may mean it simply has not aired yet or maybe it is not going to.

Smokey's segment aired yesterday, and afterwards they showed a tease of Dionne's, saying that it is airing today.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Smokey's segment aired yesterday, and afterwards they showed a tease of Dionne's, saying that it is airing today.
    Yep. Saw the preview for the show this morning, Friday 2/12, and it is airing on tonight's edition of The Insider.

Didn't get the message until nearly midnight so I will be at the mercy of youtube posters. But thanks for the heads up.

It is up now on You Tube. I am not sure I am buying that she ran into Elton John in the grocery store, since I cannot envision either of them buying their own groceries [[!) but it was a nice clip.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    It is up now on You Tube. I am not sure I am buying that she ran into Elton John in the grocery store, since I cannot envision either of them buying their own groceries [[!) but it was a nice clip.
    It could be true. She has also said that she ran into Johnny Mathis at the grocery store and they ended up doing FRIENDS IN LOVE.