[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue Feb 9, 9P-12M ET: A "mosogotam" youtube Celebration!!

Howdy Folks! Well....mosogotam has done it again with his Motown and other extended versions...this time surpassing 10 Million YouTube views. To demonstrate my appreciation, and to celebrate this milestone....tonight I present my youtube identity on the air...including some of these extended versions as well as some that never made it to youtube for some reason or another. So, join me tonight for this and a whole lot more....on "Nightflight" ...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and streaming live worldwide at www.womr.org Thanks!! See you on the radio!! John
    Name:  Provincetown2_fireworkshhhh.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  56.0 KB
    Last edited by midnight johnny; 02-09-2016 at 02:56 PM.

....in the studio!!! Howdyyyy!!

Congratulations. What an achievement

Yes, indeed. Ten million......!

Congratulations. Sorry I wasn't able to listen last night.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Congratulations. What an achievement
    Thank you, John!!

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    Yes, indeed. Ten million......!
    Yes! Indeed! Thanks, WGB!!

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    Congratulations. Sorry I wasn't able to listen last night.
    Sorry you missed it, Martin.....and thanks!!

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Howdy Folks! Well....mosogotam has done it again with his Motown and other extended versions...this time surpassing 10 Million YouTube views. To demonstrate my appreciation, and to celebrate this milestone....tonight I present my youtube identity on the air...including some of these extended versions as well as some that never made it to youtube for some reason or another. So, join me tonight for this and a whole lot more....on "Nightflight" ...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and streaming live worldwide at www.womr.org Thanks!! See you on the radio!! John
    Name:  Provincetown2_fireworkshhhh.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  56.0 KB
    well John you have done some amazing remixes over the years my two fave requests which you honoured DARK SIDE OF THE WORLD DIANA -MARVIN MAKE THE NIGHT JUST A LITTLE LONGER CHUCK-TAMMI just keep getting more viewers love them and thank you for you labour you really are appreciated btw been quiet on YT lately Jimmy Ruffin I COULD NEVER LOVE ANOTHER could do with back ups by brother David and Temptations hint

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    well John you have done some amazing remixes over the years my two fave requests which you honoured DARK SIDE OF THE WORLD DIANA -MARVIN MAKE THE NIGHT JUST A LITTLE LONGER CHUCK-TAMMI just keep getting more viewers love them and thank you for you labour you really are appreciated btw been quiet on YT lately Jimmy Ruffin I COULD NEVER LOVE ANOTHER could do with back ups by brother David and Temptations hint
    honest man....thank you! I really appreciate your kind words!!