[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: La La Brooks

La La Brooks

La La Brooks has published a new website about her and her career. You can check it out at www.lalabrooks.net. Very nice site.

Love Miss La La. A truly genuine class act

Lala Brooks is an amazing singer and woman. I am happy that she is back!

She gets together with her fans and somehow stays ageless and in amazing shape!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    She gets together with her fans and somehow stays ageless and in amazing shape!
    Hard for me to even imagine looking at her that she had records out and on the radio over 50 years ago! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by chemelr View Post
    La La Brooks has published a new website about her and her career. You can check it out at www.lalabrooks.net. Very nice site.
    Hey, thanks, chemelr! LaLa Brooks is still looking great as ever!

I would like to know of Lala's experiences living in Austria and about her radio program she had there.

I swear......LaLa and Mary Wilson drink from the fountain of youth! I'm in desperate need of it myself!

Was thinking same thing! Mary had her on stage in one of her shows and after LaLa sang a bit said something like...ok that's enough you're too good! La La has talked a bit about Austria. May be in one of those interviews on her site Marv.

While checking out La La's website [[announced above), I discovered that she released a CD of all new recordings back in November 2013. [[I wonder how I managed to miss that?) Upon listening to Amazon's track-list samples, it's a far cry from Phil Spector's golden touch, but I bought a copy anyway just to support La La.

http://www.amazon.com/All-Nothing-Br...ds=lala+brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Hey, thanks, chemelr! LaLa Brooks is still looking great as ever!
    You are welcome. Her voice is as great as ever.

So glad to see many folks looking at this thread and viewing her website. I know she appreciates this and I can tell you that she looks as great as ever and her performing voice is better than when she was a young singer.