[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Motown Junkies

Motown Junkies

Does anyone know if the wonderful "Motown Junkies" blog is permanently defunct? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mowest View Post
    Does anyone know if the wonderful "Motown Junkies" blog is permanently defunct? Thanks.
    It's been quite a while since the last post on the Motown Junkies site [[for the Isley's "this Old Heart Of Mine" back in June 2015). As long as it's still up and running, I'll keep checking to see if there are any new posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    It's been quite a while since the last post on the Motown Junkies site [[for the Isley's "this Old Heart Of Mine" back in June 2015). As long as it's still up and running, I'll keep checking to see if there are any new posts.
    I've been doing the same Motown Eddie. Such an outstanding blog; still hoping it is resumed at some point.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  21.1 KB
    Stephane has just posted, yesterday, that very soon, he will start posting new record reviews. I expect that to start within no later than 1 or 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Stephane has just posted, yesterday, that very soon, he will start posting new record reviews. I expect that to start within no later than 1 or 2 weeks.
    Great news, robb_k. Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Well it's been over a month and there still hasn't been any new reviews on the Motown Junkies site. Any updates on the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Well it's been over a month and there still hasn't been any new reviews on the Motown Junkies site. Any updates on the situation?
    I've lost just about all hope that this excellent blog will return.

Sometimes family life and work commitments just get in the way of leisure activities. I'm sure that the intention is for more regular reviews to resume soon.