[REMOVE ADS]

Brand NEW Bill Cosby Development: Judge refuses to throw out case, trial will proceed

Last edited by soulster; 02-03-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Las I far as I could see enabler Camille Cosby was nowhere near that courtroom today or yesterday. Did you notice how old and feeble Cosbty looked as he entered the courtroom propped up by his bodyguards. The old feeble man act didn't fool the judge today though did it?

I have long felt that his sudden feebleness is an act. "What? Who would charge an old feeble man of sexual assault or rape?"

Okay, I've stopped a couple of these Cosby threads in the past due to redundancy and possible conflicts. I'll let this one proceed for the time being, but keep it civil.

Regardless of the outcome of this Cosby case the great thing thats happening because of Cosby is more and more women are coming out of of the shadows and fear and are reporting rapes.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics...rising-reason/

The concern with this decision is that the prosecutor's office essentially tricked him into providing testimony against himself. As nasty as I find his behavior, I'm concerned about how this will be handled in the future. I can imagine someone being given assurances in order to cooperate and then being charged anyway because another prosecutor decided his predecessor didn't convey conditions appropriately. I'm not surprised about the decision, but I can't honestly say I agree with it.

Bill Cosby Sues Accuser Andrea Constand, Her Mother, Her Attorney, and the National Enquirer

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/bill-...ional-enquirer

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Bill Cosby Sues Accuser Andrea Constand, Her Mother, Her Attorney, and the National Enquirer

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/bill-...ional-enquirer
    Good luck! Very, very few people have ever successfully sued the national Enquirer. They can keep a case tied up for decades and bleed you dry. His other lawsuit against Constand is a joke, seeing how the trial is proceeding.

In the latest news:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bil...sition-n523161

The deposition is tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Good luck! Very, very few people have ever successfully sued the national Enquirer. They can keep a case tied up for decades and bleed you dry. His other lawsuit against Constand is a joke, seeing how the trial is proceeding.

In the latest news:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bil...sition-n523161

The deposition is tomorrow!
    So his greatest enabler and wife couldnt get out of being deposed. I bet Cosby had a team of his lawyers coach her with every question they could think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    So his greatest enabler and wife couldnt get out of being deposed. I bet Cosby had a team of his lawyers coach her with every question they could think of.
    She has the option of not answering at all, due to a law that says she doesn't have to testify against a spouse. I haven't looked at the news yet, but I wonder how it went today.

They said that since she is his business manager, she cannot hide behind spousal confidentiality. In my mind, that should mean that she may only testify to matters relevant to their professional relationship, but what he told her at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    They said that since she is his business manager, she cannot hide behind spousal confidentiality. In my mind, that should mean that she may only testify to matters relevant to their professional relationship, but what he told her at home.
    In that case, anything they discussed is fair game. Business management crosses the line with personal business.

Maybe it would have been better had she had not been his business manager.