[REMOVE ADS]

An observation......

The death Thursday of Paul Kantner, co-founder of the Jefferson Airplane, brought to the front something I've been thinking about for a long time. That is watch every time PBS and TJ Lubinsky get together and do one of their "My Music" fundraiser shows. As I, and the artists age, there's an increasing chance that you'll not see them again.

For example, our local station recently re-ran the "My Music" show hosted by Davy Jones that had Paul Revere on it. Alas, both are now passed. Bobby Rogers and Edwin Starr are two names that immediately come to mind of artisis who made their last major TV shots on the "My Music" specials......

Doug you are so right and thank you. I would love to go to one of TJ's show tapings and watch the show from the audience at least once! That would be a very memorable experience for me.
    Last edited by marv2; 01-29-2016 at 09:47 PM.

You've got to give TJ his due on this one. Without his shows, I'm certain much of the younger generation wouldn't have been exposed to the very good music of the past years.

And the older generation gets to see the artists one more time.

Yes tj does a great job finding some legends that maybe had been forgotten down through the years,with so many of our legends passing it seems each year it's always good to be able to see and hear them while we can.