[REMOVE ADS]

Bombshell: Beverly Johnson Lied About Bill Cosby Says Former Manager!

Hold on....the truth is coming......................slowly but surely!

How do you know her former manager isn't lying?

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    How do you know her former manager isn't lying?

How do we know Beverly Johnson was telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    How do we know Beverly Johnson was telling the truth?
    Why do you want so bad for Bill Cosby to not be guilty of all this? He admitted this during that fateful deposition.

Why do you want so bad for Bill Cosby to not be guilty of all this? He admitted this during that fateful deposition.
    I don't want anyone destroyed and defamed because of lies and false accusations. He did not admit to these things.

I don't want anyone destroyed and defamed because of lies and false accusations. He did not admit to these things.
    He did. You must have very a selective memory.

He did. You must have very a selective memory.
    No, she, Beverly Johnson has a selective memory. If any of the things she claimed Bill Cosby did to her happened the way she said, she would have mentioned them to her manager at the time. He said she did no such thing!

Marv, I posted a link in the other Cosby thread where he admitted purchasing quaaludes to give to women that he wanted to have sex with. He did it without their foreknowledge and considered it akin to giving a woman a drink to relax her. These are his words, nobody else's. Before watching the deposition, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but I can't after hearing him, in his own words testify to doing what he's accused of doing. I can't tell you that he tried to rape Beverly Johnson, but he did rape other women. He is a predator. Watch the video below.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Marv, I posted a link in the other Cosby thread where he admitted purchasing quaaludes to give to women that he wanted to have sex with. He did it without their foreknowledge and considered it akin to giving a woman a drink to relax her. These are his words, nobody else's. Before watching the deposition, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but I can't after hearing him, in his own words testify to doing what he's accused of doing. I can't tell you that he tried to rape Beverly Johnson, but he did rape other women. He is a predator. Watch the video below.

I still do not believe them, not in how they described what really went down. They never convincingly explain why they waited so long to do anything. Why they did not report it to the police immediately.
    Last edited by marv2; 01-26-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Maybe Marv thinks it's a "modern lynching of a Black man". Where have heard that before? Clarence Thomas?

Maybe Marv thinks it's a "modern lynching of a Black man". Where have heard that before? Clarence Thomas?
    No I'll tell you what Marv thinks, so that you do not have to guess or put words in my mouth. I think there is a LOT more to this story based on the fact that none of these women came forward before Hannibal Buress' comedy act in Philadelphia and none of them have proved one single thing regarding what Bill Cosby is alleged to have done to them! I think it is character assassination and legacy destruction for reasons that have yet to be brought forth.

That's cool. All I know is that his own words proved that he slipped roofies to friends so that he could take advantage of them. Not his accusers' words, his words. I respect your opinion, but I lost all respect for that dude.

No, she, Beverly Johnson has a selective memory. If any of the things she claimed Bill Cosby did to her happened the way she said, she would have mentioned them to her manager at the time. He said she did no such thing!
    Perhaps her manager isnt telling the truth. He could be an ex employee with axe to grind.

I still do not believe them, not in how they described what really went down. They never convincingly explain why they waited so long to do anything. Why they did not report it to the police immediately.
    If you were an abused or raped woman youd know the answer. FEAR keeps many silent and all 50 women can't be liars. Hes a bully and a rapist imo and i cant stand him and before you say anything I used to be a huge fan of Cosby and the Cosby show.

That's cool. All I know is that his own words proved that he slipped roofies to friends so that he could take advantage of them. Not his accusers' words, his words. I respect your opinion, but I lost all respect for that dude.
    Yep those very words left his lips.

[QUOTE=marv2;322370] [/QUOTE

you really need to come up with better sources. Hes calling President Obama A liar and hes proposing black men get into polygamy and arranged marriages and uneducated men be quarantinned. this man is with a satirist or the biggest fool on the Internet. If your that set on prove Bill Cosbys innocence you need to stay away from the link you posted lol.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCD8QeNQCPuZzwklMwlq05TQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&featu...&v=x5Clj25QYZA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...XrWwt4-g7f8&a=

https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&v=_Gl...ature=youtu.be

[QUOTE=Roberta75;322378]
    [/QUOTE

you really need to come up with better sources. Hes calling President Obama A liar and hes proposing black men get into polygamy and arranged marriages and uneducated men be quarantinned. this man is with a satirist or the biggest fool on the Internet. If your that set on prove Bill Cosbys innocence you need to stay away from the link you posted lol.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCD8QeNQCPuZzwklMwlq05TQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&featu...&v=x5Clj25QYZA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...XrWwt4-g7f8&a=

https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&v=_Gl...ature=youtu.be
    He is not in jail and he is not going to jail. He has a lot of support and now people are questioning these women's credibility. It will be not much different from when you swore that Patti LaBelle was going down for what that drunk Cadet did.

Except Patti didn't admit that she was guilty while under oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    If you were an abused or raped woman youd know the answer. FEAR keeps many silent and all 50 women can't be liars. Hes a bully and a rapist imo and i cant stand him and before you say anything I used to be a huge fan of Cosby and the Cosby show.
    Well,
    I was a fan since the 60s! I watched "I Spy"and "The Bill Cosby Show" in 1970, and "Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids", and had comedy albums, and I have lost all respect for him. Why? That deposition where he admitted giving women Quaaludes without their knowledge or permission. That's it. That's all I need to know that he's a rapist.

Rape victims rarely tell anyone about what happened to them because the live in fear.

I am telling you, nothing is going to be proven. Whatever or whomever was behind this media circus has gotten what they wanted.

Well,
    I was a fan since the 60s! I watched "I Spy"and "The Bill Cosby Show" in 1970, and "Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids", and had comedy albums, and I have lost all respect for him. Why? That deposition where he admitted giving women Quaaludes without their knowledge or permission. That's it. That's all I need to know that he's a rapist.

Rape victims rarely tell anyone about what happened to them because the live in fear.
    He is innocent, until proven guilty and so far, no one has proven that he has raped anyone
    !

He is innocent, until proven guilty and so far, no one has proven that he has raped anyone
    !
    Because it hasnt gone into a courtroom yet. Hes admitted under oath getting quaaludes to give to women that he wanted to have sex with. I bet he didnt take any of the qualuddes himself or give any to his greatest enabler Camille Cosby. If any of the 50 women he allegedly raped would have overdosed or ended up in the hospital Bill Cosby would have been responsible. Cosbys responsible for everything that happened after he slipped the women the the quaaludes. Just wait until this hits the civil courts hes going to pay plenty and even if he dies before any of these cases hit the courts hes ruined his reputation forever. Most peoples going to always wonder if hes a rapist.

Well,

Bam correct soulster. Rape victime live in fear and they also live in terrible shame always wondering if they couldnt have prevented it and even question if they provoked it. Rare ruins a woman and many suppress it for 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 years and some always keep it a secret.

Exactly jerryoz.

Give it up! There is no proof the woman lied.

Give it up! There is no proof the woman lied.
    You give it up. There is no proof that he raped anyone!

You give it up. There is no proof that he raped anyone!
    But, the evidence is there.

They have not proved anything!

They have not proved anything!
    The evidence came out of Cosby's own mouth.

Post again when you have something substantial to offer other than some former manager who's trying to get his fifteen minutes of fame.

Lets not get edgy guys....

Yes it is and its straight from Cosbys mouth. Once again he said he gave women pills.

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/...isturbing.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...minal-charges/

Yes it is and its straight from Cosbys mouth. Once again he said he gave women pills.

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/...isturbing.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...minal-charges/

I do not believe he raped any of those women, if he did, they would have reported it to the police. There is no way I will believe that out of all those women, none went to the police at that time. Some of those women have criminal records for prostitution and other crimes, so I hardly believe they are shrinking violets. If they were, they wouldn't be on TV now talking about it. They would have never went to see a known married man privately......................

Well, it's clear that nobody's mind is being changed. For the record, I changed mine a couple of months ago. It's sad to see an icon go down in flames but in my opinion, it's by his own actions.

Check this out. He is asking the same questions I and others are asking:

Well, it's clear that nobody's mind is being changed. For the record, I changed mine a couple of months ago. It's sad to see an icon go down in flames but in my opinion, it's by his own actions.
    I agree Jerry Oz I loved the Cosby show but cant watch the Cosby show anymore and Ive the same reaction to Woody Allens movies and President Clinton. These three men have have had great success in they public lives but done terrible things in private and before people start hollering Im still voting for Hillary. I just dont think much of her husband anymore. IMO she should have divorced him years ago. A great politician with a brilliant mind but a terrible man IMO.

He ain't going to jail. He is also innocent until proven guilty!

I do not believe he raped any of those women, if he did, they would have reported it to the police. There is no way I will believe that out of all those women, none went to the police at that time. Some of those women have criminal records for prostitution and other crimes, so I hardly believe they are shrinking violets. If they were, they wouldn't be on TV now talking about it. They would have never went to see a known married man privately......................
    It doesnt matter a lick whether some women have criminal records or became prostitutes or shrinking violets the point is you can't have sex with a women WITHOUT her permission and once you drug a person they judgements impaired so its plain and simply RAPE. Taking advantage of a woman youve drugged is RAPE.

While on a vacation in Acapulco attorney Gloria Allred was raped by a Mexican physician who had askher out to dinner. "He pulled a gun and raped me," Allred write in her book, Fight Back and Win, which recaps dozens of civil rights cases Allred fought for clients who had been abused at work or in their private lives. "I didn't tell authorities at the time because I didn't think they would believe an American girl against a well-known and respected Mexican doctor." After returning from Mexico, she learned she was pregnant and decided on an abortion, then illegal, and almost died from hemorrhaging and fever after the procedure.

You have trashed these women for darn near a year now and its wrong wrong wrong imo.

....and when it's all over and done, Bill Cosby will still have millions of people that will love and respect what he did for others, especially in the area of education!

....and when it's all over and done, Bill Cosby will still have millions of people that will love and respect what he did for others, especially in the area of education!
    And when he passes regardles of the verdict every obituary will say Rapist or Alleged Rapist. Hes forever tarnished and even if he gets away with this theyll always be the rape allegations hanging over his head. His wife and greatest enabler will always be wondering did he or didnt he?

And when he passes regardles of the verdict every obituary will say Rapist or Alleged Rapist. Hes forever tarnished and even if he gets away with this theyll always be the rape allegations hanging over his head. His wife and greatest enabler will always be wondering did he or didnt he?
    Nope, that's not what they will say................He's done far more than just be ACCUSED of rape!

His legacy is going to be that of a sick man who managed to fool everybody for decades into believing he was a decent and moral human being. He is a man who admitted that he used drugs like people normally use wine, to relax someone before having sexual relations with them.

It didn't matter that he never asked if they wanted it, which he didn't care about. That is insane! Even if he thought that they were interested, who in hell wants to be passed out while having sex? And if he thought they were interested, why didn't he ask them instead of deciding to it on his own? Sick, sick, sick.

Again, this is all stuff that he admitted doing. He's lucky somebody's father, brother, or boyfriend hasn't killed him. I probably would have. There might be a few people who will not consider this when he dies, but I won't be one of them.

His legacy is going to be that of a sick man who managed to fool everybody for decades into believing he was a decent and moral human being. He is a man who admitted that he used drugs like people normally use wine, to relax someone before having sexual relations with them.

It didn't matter that he never asked if they wanted it, which he didn't care about. That is insane! Even if he thought that they were interested, who in hell wants to be passed out while having sex? And if he thought they were interested, why didn't he ask them instead of deciding to it on his own? Sick, sick, sick.

Again, this is all stuff that he admitted doing. He's lucky somebody's father, brother, or boyfriend hasn't killed him. I probably would have. There might be a few people who will not consider this when he dies, but I won't be one of them.

All that and you still have no proof he did what they said...................

It doesnt matter a lick whether some women have criminal records or became prostitutes or shrinking violets the point is you can't have sex with a women WITHOUT her permission and once you drug a person they judgements impaired so its plain and simply RAPE. Taking advantage of a woman youve drugged is RAPE.
    This bears repeating, especially in the case of Bill Cosby.

It seems to me that this particular thread has overplayed it's usefulness, just as the last Cosby thread did. Until anything new or reliable arises in this I'm closing the thread.