[REMOVE ADS]

"Fresh Prince of Bel Air's" Aunt Viv Blasts Wil & Jada about Oscar Boycott & more

Oh they have been at war for the last 10-12 years.

They have been at war since she was fired from the show in 1993. I liked her as Aunt Viv. She was one of my favorite characters on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by aarondillon2011@gmail.com View Post
    They have been at war since she was fired from the show in 1993. I liked her as Aunt Viv. She was one of my favorite characters on the show.
    I loved her on the show. She was the most REAL character on the show.

She's so bitter, she'd be pissed and disagree with them if they said something nice about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    She's so bitter, she'd be pissed and disagree with them if they said something nice about her.
    Well you know there was a lot of mess that went down when Will Smith got her fired from the show back in the 90s.

This interview here explains a lot of her bitterness. She's made some valid points I must say http://madamenoire.com/610007/honest...-to-be-bitter/

Hollywood is a mess for minority and women actors. I stopped watching the Oscars when Denzel Washington didn't win for "The Hurricane". He blew that role up. Instead, Kevin Spacey won for "American Beauty" in a role that he mugged for the camera and deadpanned from beginning to end. Then, Denzel won the next year for "Training Day", but only after Julia Roberts shamed the Academy for never giving the award to a Black male actor.

I don't pay to see movies that don't have Black characters in them. If it was up to me, I'd love to see Black people, who spend a disproportionately large amount of loot on entertainment, stay away until the system is changed. But I feel that we should use the power of economics to fix most things in America.
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 01-23-2016 at 08:12 PM.