[REMOVE ADS]

Ex-Oklahoma officer gets 263 years for rapes, sex assaults

There have been people arguing with me about this claiming that the officer would only have to serve approx. 7 years as his sentences would be served concurrently. Well, I was right! He's getting it ALL!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-...d=ansmsnnews11

It's about damn time cops started paying the price for assaulting Black women! 263 years! Wow! That should send a chill down bad Oklahoma cops' spines!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    It's about damn time cops started paying the price for assaulting Black women! 263 years! Wow! That should send a chill down bad Oklahoma cops' spines!

Since he enjoys forcible rape so much, I hope he gets as many opportunities as possible to enjoy his "thang" in prison!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Since he enjoys forcible rape so much, I hope he gets as many opportunities as possible to enjoy his "thang" in prison!
    Obviously, he will be placed in a special unit reserved for ex-cops, but the other inmates can still get to him. He's gonna drop the soap sooner or later.

He should have been thinking about what could happen to him when he was out rapin' poor Black women. Now he's gonna get raped by poor Black men! The little bitch prob'ly thought he would get away with it.

Obviously, he will be placed in a special unit reserved for ex-cops, but the other inmates can still get to him. He's gonna drop the soap sooner or later.

He should have been thinking about what could happen to him when he was out rapin' poor Black women. Now he's gonna get raped by poor Black men! The little bitch prob'ly thought he would get away with it.
    He did think about it. He concluded that nothing was going to happen to him. He is a white cop and they are poor black women. Imagine how surprised he and his attorneys were when they found out otherwise.................... He is going to learn the HARD way! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    He did think about it. He concluded that nothing was going to happen to him. He is a white cop and they are poor black women. Imagine how surprised he and his attorneys were when they found out otherwise.................... He is going to learn the HARD way! LOL!!!
    And, he's half Asian. The neo-nazi prison gangs won't even want anything to do with him. I hope he likes chocolate eclair enemas cuz that's what's gonna be gettin' unless he hangs himself.

And, he's half Asian. The neo-nazi prison gangs won't even want anything to do with him. I hope he likes chocolate eclair enemas cuz that's what's gonna be gettin' unless he hangs himself.
    They have him on suicide watch as of yesterday. He elected to go straight into prison rather than the 10 days at the local jail before being transferred. Who knows, he may toughen up ala Aaron Hernandez! That boy is off the hook! LOL!