[REMOVE ADS]

CNN Exclusive: Email May Derail Case Against Bill Cosby

The case against Bill Cosby is likely to be thrown out!

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/15/us...nia/index.html

Well, that's not good. I always wondered what compelled him to testify to the extent that he admitted multiple felonies. I also questioned why the deposition was sealed in the first place when that judge unsealed it ten years after the fact. But I'll be shocked if they don't find some way to subvert the process and enter it into evidence anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Well, that's not good. I always wondered what compelled him to testify to the extent that he admitted multiple felonies. I also questioned why the deposition was sealed in the first place when that judge unsealed it ten years after the fact. But I'll be shocked if they don't find some way to subvert the process and enter it into evidence anyway.
    Jerry, the whole case may be dropped, thrown out!

I read that, Marv. But prosecutors are the dirtiest breed of lawyer. They will think of some reason that this can move forward because they and the system are corrupt. Watch. I think Cosby is sum of the Earth but the process shouldn't be pissed over because if they do it to him, they will do it to me and you.

I read that, Marv. But prosecutors are the dirtiest breed of lawyer. They will think of some reason that this can move forward because they and the system are corrupt. Watch. I think Cosby is sum of the Earth but the process shouldn't be pissed over because if they do it to him, they will do it to me and you.
    Jerry I understand, but I have a strong feeling they are going to dismiss based on the deal they made with the previous Prosecutor. I also feel that Bill Cosby is going to end up suing everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Jerry I understand, but I have a strong feeling they are going to dismiss based on the deal they made with the previous Prosecutor. I also feel that Bill Cosby is going to end up suing everybody!
    Well OJ and George Zimmerman both got way with murder so its real possibLe Cosbys attorneys will get him off on this technicalitty but he wont sue IMO. He will sit his lucky old rich butt down and count his blessings if he gets away with this. Him and his enabler Camille Cosby will pay for this on judgement day IMO.

I agree with you 120% jerry. I also think Cosby is the scum of the earth but hes filthy rich and the rich get away with a lot.

Jerry, the whole case may be dropped, thrown out!
    You'd like that' wouldn't you?

Let's just see what happens first. Remember, the prosecutor they made the deal with is no longer there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Well OJ and George Zimmerman both got way with murder so its real possibLe Cosbys attorneys will get him off on this technicalitty but he wont sue IMO. He will sit his lucky old rich butt down and count his blessings if he gets away with this. Him and his enabler Camille Cosby will pay for this on judgement day IMO.
    You are very uninformed. He has already started suing! About 2 weeks ago he filed a lawsuit against Beverly Johnson for Defamation for starters!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    You'd like that' wouldn't you?

Let's just see what happens first. Remember, the prosecutor they made the deal with is no longer there.
    I would like Bill Cosby to be treated fairly under law like all citizens. Not just convicted in the court of public opinion!

The prosecutor that made the deal is being brought in to testify................! The emails back everything up.

I agree with you 120% jerry. I also think Cosby is the scum of the earth but hes filthy rich and the rich get away with a lot.
    No he is not! The scum of the Earth are the scum of the Earth. Charlie Sheen had been sex knowing that he was HIV positive and did not tell all of his partners. Still he gets a pass for some odd reason.

No he is not! The scum of the Earth are the scum of the Earth. Charlie Sheen had been sex knowing that he was HIV positive and did not tell all of his partners. Still he gets a pass for some odd reason.
    Cosbys every bit as bad as Charlie Sheen IMO. Drugging and raping 50 women makes him scum to me.

TV actors create a persona that has not much to do with there real personality and the public buys into it because many of us wanted a dad as wholesome and nice and responsible as Bill Cosby. A lot of "Cliff Huxtable" fans boldly state that all 50 women are lying about being raped. Imo we have no idea what Cosbys like is like in his private life. I along with millions of people just happen to believe hes a series rapist and we boldly state that.

You are very uninformed. He has already started suing! About 2 weeks ago he filed a lawsuit against Beverly Johnson for Defamation for starters!
    Calling someone very uninformed is real rude and hostile IMO. Ms Johnson isnt backing down so Cosbys lawsuit didnt silence her.

"I am aware of the statements from Bill Cosby," Johnson said in a statement. "In cases of rape and abuse, abusers will do whatever they can to intimidate and weaken their victims to force them to stop fighting. I ask for your support of all of the victims involved."

She isn't intimidated.

Cosbys every bit as bad as Charlie Sheen IMO. Drugging and raping 50 women makes him scum to me.

TV actors create a persona that has not much to do with there real personality and the public buys into it because many of us wanted a dad as wholesome and nice and responsible as Bill Cosby. A lot of "Cliff Huxtable" fans boldly state that all 50 women are lying about being raped. Imo we have no idea what Cosbys like is like in his private life. I along with millions of people just happen to believe hes a series rapist and we boldly state that.

No he isn't. Knowingly spreading HIV to people who do not know the other person is positive [[which could lead to them not being tested),is spreading death.

Calling someone very uninformed is real rude and hostile IMO. Ms Johnson isnt backing down so Cosbys lawsuit didnt silence her.

"I am aware of the statements from Bill Cosby," Johnson said in a statement. "In cases of rape and abuse, abusers will do whatever they can to intimidate and weaken their victims to force them to stop fighting. I ask for your support of all of the victims involved."

She isn't intimidated.
    Oh she is more than just intimidated. She almost swallowed her tough when she found out that what wrote in her book about Bill Cosby is what is going to sink her. She know she's caught and there ain't a damned thing she can do about it now, but wait to see how things play out!

The quote you posted from Beverly Johnson no doubt was made prior to her being served!

Oh she is more than just intimidated. She almost swallowed her tough when she found out that what wrote in her book about Bill Cosby is what is going to sink her. She know she's caught and there ain't a damned thing she can do about it now, but wait to see how things play out!

The quote you posted from Beverly Johnson no doubt was made prior to her being served!
    The quote from Ms Johnson was made in response to Cosbys suit against her. She ISNT intimidated by him.

No he isn't. Knowingly spreading HIV to people who do not know the other person is positive [[which could lead to them not being tested),is spreading death.
    It very well may be but AIDS is no longer the death sentence it one was. Theres drugs now that can give people full lives and Cosbys just as bad as Sheen if Sheen did what you claim but rape can also cause death by suicide As some women end up committing suicide after rape.

When this all came to the knowledge of the public, I'll admit that I was taken aback at the lack of evidence and the amount of time that passed between the asked alleged crimes. I felt like he was convicted without a trial.

When the deposition came to light, my opinion changed completely. He is a monster and a predator. Calling him scum out the Earth is the most polite description that I can use for the man. But with that being said, I hate all forms of prosecutorial misconduct, which tends to happen a lot to my brothers and sisters. If he is convicted, it should be because the Rule of law prevailed, but the rule of exception.

And while this post is still live, let us keep our comments to the subject and avoid making personal statements about each other. We are all entitled to our opinions and I'd hate for this to become one of those threads that wind up being deleted due to our getting upset with each other. We are better than that.

It very well may be but AIDS is no longer the death sentence it one was. Theres drugs now that can give people full lives and Cosbys just as bad as Sheen if Sheen did what you claim but rape can also cause death by suicide As some women end up committing suicide after rape.
    Drugs can only help people that take them because they know they need them! You are delusional if you think people are not still dying from AIDS.

The quote from Ms Johnson was made in response to Cosbys suit against her. She ISNT intimidated by him.
    Either way it doesn't matter. She is going down for lying!

Why do you never mention Jimmy Seville and how he got away? hmmmmmm.......

Either way it doesn't matter. She is going down for lying!
    In your opinion. IMO shes going nowhere cause Ms Johnsons telling the truth.

Drugs can only help people that take them because they know they need them! You are delusional if you think people are not still dying from AIDS.

I am not delusional but your being rude again.

wjhat I said was it wasnt the death sentence it once was.

Why do you never mention Jimmy Seville and how he got away? hmmmmmm.......
    Whos Jimmy Seville?

Whos Jimmy Seville?

Yeah, right! LOL!

Now for Americans who may not know who this character Jimmy Seville WAS:

I would like Bill Cosby to be treated fairly under law like all citizens. Not just convicted in the court of public opinion!
    And, he will be treated fairly under the law. High profile cases involving famous people usually are.

Who says he's getting a pass?

When this all came to the knowledge of the public, I'll admit that I was taken aback at the lack of evidence and the amount of time that passed between the asked alleged crimes. I felt like he was convicted without a trial.

When the deposition came to light, my opinion changed completely. He is a monster and a predator. Calling him scum out the Earth is the most polite description that I can use for the man. But with that being said, I hate all forms of prosecutorial misconduct, which tends to happen a lot to my brothers and sisters. If he is convicted, it should be because the Rule of law prevailed, but the rule of exception.

And while this post is still live, let us keep our comments to the subject and avoid making personal statements about each other. We are all entitled to our opinions and I'd hate for this to become one of those threads that wind up being deleted due to our getting upset with each other. We are better than that.
    You've summed up my opinion exactly!

Who says he's getting a pass?
    When was the last time you heard a story on Charlie Sheen's case? When was the last time you saw an interview with one of the women that are suing him?
    Last edited by marv2; 01-18-2016 at 01:11 AM.

In many states, it is a crime for someone with AIDS to have unprotected sex without first telling their partners. Charlie Sheen belongs in jail beside Bill Cosby.
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 01-17-2016 at 11:44 PM.

In many states, it is a crime for someone with AIDS to have unprotected sex without first telling their partners. Charlie Sheen belongs in jail beside Bill Cosby.
    Yes, If they say Bill Cosby is wrong, then so is Charlie Sheen.

Whether he is convicted it not, the man admitted under oath that he obtained quaaludes for the specific intent of giving them to unsuspecting women in order to rape them. That is wrong, no matter how you look at it. I don't care if he ever sees the inside of a jail cell, I hold the opinion that he's a horrible, twisted human being.

Whether he is convicted it not, the man admitted under oath that he obtained quaaludes for the specific intent of giving them to unsuspecting women in order to rape them. That is wrong, no matter how you look at it. I don't care if he ever sees the inside of a jail cell, I hold the opinion that he's a horrible, twisted human being.
    She says he didn't admit under oath. Where did that shit come from that he admitted under oath that he obtained quaaludes for the specific intent of giving them to unsuspecting women to rape them? Who said that? They need to be sued and sued quickly:

Here is more................

When was the last time you heard a story on Charlie Sheen's case? When was the last time you saw an interview with one of the women that are suing him?
    That's not the justice system's fault. That's the media choosing not to cover it.

That's not the justice system's fault. That's the media choosing not to cover it.
    I am referring to the media's bias when deciding which stories to run and which they will "ignore"!

She says he didn't admit under oath. Where did that shit come from that he admitted under oath that he obtained quaaludes for the specific intent of giving them to unsuspecting women to rape them? Who said that? They need to be sued and sued quickly:

He said it himself in a sworn deposition, Marv. It was on the news several times.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bil...t-allegations/