[REMOVE ADS]

Ted Cruz is a phony!

He's not an American! He was born in Canada! They snuck him into the U.S. because his father is Canadian. He lied about his mother being an American. He's an illegal and he's going to sell us out to Canada. The Keystone Pipeline is just the beginning, folks!

Sound familiar?

I like how so many "experts" [[like Pete Ross of NBC) have rushed to clarify that it doesn't matter where you were born so long as one parent is a natural born American. Where were they when the birther bullshit was being used to lead off their evening news broadcasts for years? And the conservatives swear that the mainstream media is liberal.

I can't wait for some conservative/republican try to defend Cruz. If they try to tell me he is a "natural-born citizen" because his mother is a U.S. citizen, i'll just add that Obama is too.

Cruz had made birther remarks against Obama in the past too. The chickens are coming home to roost.

He is also a liar! He was on this morning saying that Pres. Obama's attempt to change gun laws is a threat to everyday , law-abiding citizens. He said that the Pres is not interested in stopping terrorist but average American citizens from having guns! I would love to see even Donald Trump chew him up!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I can't wait for some conservative/republican try to defend Cruz. If they try to tell me he is a "natural-born citizen" because his mother is a U.S. citizen, i'll just add that Obama is too.

Cruz had made birther remarks against Obama in the past too. The chickens are coming home to roost.
    ]
    Ted Cruz made jokes about and called VP Joe Biden a fool the day after the funeral for Biden's son. He didn't know he was being videotaped. When asked about it, he just turn his back and walked away.

If you want to see proof of just how phony Ted Cruz is? Then check this out!!!

He is actually worse than Donald Trump and the campaign to derail should be swift and strong!

The only thing worse than Cruz, Trump, and all these other republican assholes are the people who like them.

They seem to ignore the fact that even if President Obama WAS born in Kenya, his mother was an American born in Kansas. But the stupid Right Wingers will never fess up to their hypocrisy.

That's my point, Ralph. Why are we getting pre-emptive explanations from media experts trying to make this go away when they were MIA for most of the past eight years? I knew a birther and that guy was easy over the top with this sort of stuff. I always heard that it your parent is from the US and you're born somewhere else, then you have dual citizenship but they made me think my recollection was wrong.

Turns out, I was right. They even chirped with that BS after the president produced his birth certificate. If I recall, soulster's favorite sheriff was threatening to sue the president to get to the bottom of it. SMH.

I just watched the above video. My thoughts are confirmed[[not that they really had to be) Ted Cruz is a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    They seem to ignore the fact that even if President Obama WAS born in Kenya, his mother was an American born in Kansas. But the stupid Right Wingers will never fess up to their hypocrisy.
    For some reason that doesn't count, BUT they are saying it's ok that Cruz's mother was born in the U.S. Go figure......................

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I just watched the above video. My thoughts are confirmed[[not that they really had to be) Ted Cruz is a pig.
    He is a total pig! A decent person just doesn't do and say things like this man does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Turns out, I was right. They even chirped with that BS after the president produced his birth certificate. If I recall, soulster's favorite sheriff was threatening to sue the president to get to the bottom of it. SMH.
    MY favorite sheriff? YOUR favorite sheriff! LOL! Turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    MY favorite sheriff? YOUR favorite sheriff! LOL! Turkey!
    I knew I'd get you with a Joe Arpaio reference! LOL!