[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    Hey Marv, how ya been!

In the case of Marvin Junior, we have to give him a pass on the sitting, as that was in part due to some of the damage done by that auto accident that nearly killed The Dells back in 1958.
    Juice! How are ya?! I'm fine , fighting the fight!!! You need to come around here more often [[hint!)
    I had not known Marvin Junior was still suffering from that terrible accident God Bless his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Juice! How are ya?! I'm fine , fighting the fight!!! You need to come around here more often [[hint!)
    I had not known Marvin Junior was still suffering from that terrible accident God Bless his soul.
    All is cool Marv & though I don't lurk, I plan on stopping through more often.

The thing is that injuries such the ones that he sustained tend to leave one more susceptible to aches & pains, arthritis & seem to show up as we get older. In the case of The Dells, they weren't steppers 9n the mold of The Temptations or The Whispers, so it wasn't paramount for Marvin to have to be out in front all of the time.

We were just glad to see him & to hear him sing. The Dells could've stood there reciting their ABC's & I'd have been glad to see them. I respect them that much.

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    All is cool Marv & though I don't lurk, I plan on stopping through more often.

The thing is that injuries such the ones that he sustained tend to leave one more susceptible to aches & pains, arthritis & seem to show up as we get older. In the case of The Dells, they weren't steppers 9n the mold of The Temptations or The Whispers, so it wasn't paramount for Marvin to have to be out in front all of the time.

We were just glad to see him & to hear him sing. The Dells could've stood there reciting their ABC's & I'd have been glad to see them. I respect them that much.
    You are right about the Dells. It's strange, I've never known a time without the Dells.