[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Steve Harvey

Major screw up on Miss Universe show makes headlines.

Wow. Somebody should comfort that poor girl. I don't care if she's a loser, somebody have her call me...

One of the video clips showed last years Miss Universe rubbing Miss Columbia's lower back as this unfolded.

Pretty awful. But it's got them masses of publicity and might get Miss Columbia a job.

Not sure what this will do to Steve Harvey.

Nobody comes in the Clubhouse anymore hey? Or just to play Word Association and games???

Again-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....the miss universe thing is the biggest load of crap ever,for one thing shouldn't it be called[miss earth]again earthlings being arrogant...we speaking for the entire universe now...as for steve harvey maybe he'll just stick to what he does well-hosting family fued.

Who the hell cares about beauty pageants today? It is an outdated and highly offensive idea to look for one woman who is considered the most beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Who the hell cares about beauty pageants today? It is an outdated and highly offensive idea to look for one woman who is considered the most beautiful.
    I didn't even know they still had them. LOL!

I agree.

But the crap really hit the fan on this one. This got them masses of publicity, I suppose not good publicity ~ way more than they could ever hope for from their silly pageant.

Poor Steve Harvey. I wonder what this is going to do to him. I watched the video of the "moment" he screwed this up. LOL

Yep,por steve i guess he'll just go home and count his millions...i don't really think he'll lose much sleep over it.

This is gonna be a blast.

Here's some news from Facebook:

Missosology
    Miss Germany: Miss Universe Pageant Contestant Says 'No One' Voted for Winner From Philippines
    "For me Miss France was the real winner,” Sarah-Lorraine Riek told Natalia Cruz. "I'm really not happy with the result and so are the other girls. Because no one of us voted for Philippines."

Do these contestants pick their own winner??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Yep,por steve i guess he'll just go home and count his millions...i don't really think he'll lose much sleep over it.
    It will blow over for all except for the die-hard obsessives.

It will blow over for all except for the die-hard obsessives.
    Other than a few racists that are going crazy of this, no one else really cares.

I see there is at least one article around saying that it was not Steve Harvey that was at fault - that he was given the wrong info on a teleprompter; there may be some video evidence to this effect.

they just rehired Steve for next year.

Can't you see him next year, staring at the card and saying, ARE YOU SURE ?

edafan

They're bringing him back because their ratings are going to skyrocket with people hoping he'll choke again.