[REMOVE ADS]

Fear leading to more censorship on the internet

I was going to post this on my other favorite message board, but decided that they are one of those places that crack down on everything. It's a bit more relaxed here, so i'm wondering what you all think:

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-new...tarted-n477006

While I understand why people think this is a good idea, I also recognize that different ideas about what should be allowed. You still have folks who believe that demanding police not crack heads unnecessarily is an assault on law enforcement. If I Tweet "Hands up; Don't shoot!", is that hate speech? Donald Trump and Ben Carson think it is.

Conservatives want it both ways: they want to stop whatever they deem hate speech, but want the freedom to say whatever nasty, vile thing they want.

It's there a reason why every Sunday morning news show features three times as many Republicans as Democrats? I get tired of listening to their distortions and outright lies so I stopped watching the shows.

You noticed that too? It's like Faux news isn't enough. Gotta admit, though, the conservatives know how tio get their message out. It's the one thing liberals really suck at.