[REMOVE ADS]

Ex-Oklahoma City Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Guilty of Rape!

He is sorry...............................now!

A perverted pig who targeted poor women from primarily minority areas should be well received in the Joint. I hope he gets treated the same way he treated his victim every day that his miserable ass manages to survive.

I enjoyed seeing his victims and their supporters singing "Happy Birthday" to him as he left court. He's shocked because he thought that shield would protect him. B/A/N.

The PIG wasn't rocking and sobbing like a little bitch when he was using his power to rape and sodomize women. Now he's gonna be somebody's cum-slut. Can I get a big shout-out to "The Big Payback"!

He'll probably kill himself.

Again, I'm sure many of his peers knew of or should have suspected his actions. Cops do not tell on each other, no matter how foul their actions. And now, Donald Trump wants to propose the death penalty for any cop murdered while on the job. What kind of a child comes up with his policy ideas for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    A perverted pig who targeted poor women from primarily minority areas should be well received in the Joint. I hope he gets treated the same way he treated his victim every day that his miserable ass manages to survive.

I enjoyed seeing his victims and their supporters singing "Happy Birthday" to him as he left court. He's shocked because he thought that shield would protect him. B/A/N.
    He thought he could get away with it by targeting poor black women with some kind of prior record. The grandmother he raped did not have any type of criminal record and she was brave enough to call the police and report the incident. Something the "Cosby Women" failed to do!

Again, I'm sure many of his peers knew of or should have suspected his actions. Cops do not tell on each other, no matter how foul their actions. And now, Donald Trump wants to propose the death penalty for any cop murdered while on the job. What kind of a child comes up with his policy ideas for him?
    Donald Trump is twisted. I have a buddy on Long Island who's wife was seriously considering voting for him until I had a conversation with her, hehehehehehe!

He is the embodiment of the "ugly American" that many in the world consider all of us to be. No disrespect to your buddy's wife, but only a fool would consider voting for the man.
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 12-11-2015 at 09:28 PM.

He is the embodiment of the "ugly American" that many in the world consider all of us to be. No disrespect to your buddy's wife, but only a fool would consider voting for the man.
    Oh she hates Obama, but uses Obama care for her son LOL

Oh she hates Obama, but uses Obama care for her son LOL

Most people who hate him don't have a reason why. They have to recycle bullshit they heard Rush or Bill O'Reilly say. Usually, their complaints have already been proven false, but it's hard to explain that to someone who wants to hate somebody. And if you ask these same idiots about Bush's make believe weapons of mass destruction that cost 4,000+ American lives [[and counting), they change the subject.

Most people who hate him don't have a reason why. They have to recycle bullshit they heard Rush or Bill O'Reilly say. Usually, their complaints have already been proven false, but it's hard to explain that to someone who wants to hate somebody. And if you ask these same idiots about Bush's make believe weapons of mass destruction that cost 4,000+ American lives [[and counting), they change the subject.
    You are right on the money. I've asked her why she hates Obama and there's never a clear answer. She couldn't hate him over what he 's done to the economy and it's definitely not because he's black. I think she listens to some of the other teachers she works with.

To change the subject, but it relates to what we are talking about. Did you hear that Charlie Sheen's ex is suing him for not telling her he had HIV? Where are all of the discussions, the put downs of Sheen? I'm not seeing any like I did regarding the Cosby case.

In fact, if you ask these Trump morons anything of substance or ask them to defend their beliefs. they get angry and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    In fact, if you ask these Trump morons anything of substance or ask them to defend their beliefs. they get angry and leave.
    Well, when ever somebody asks him for specifics on how he will accomplish his wild promises, he doesn't have any so how could they?

I hope he wins their nod because there is zero chance that he will win beyond the primaries. In my opinion, Cruz and Rubio are no less dangerous but might be better able to fool people to vote for them in the general election. Trump needs to last at least halfway through the primaries to show most of the country how wacko the GOP has become. They are already scrambling to figure out if they should have a brokered convention if Trump and with less than the majority of cast votes.

Well, when ever somebody asks him for specifics on how he will accomplish his wild promises, he doesn't have any so how could they?

I hope he wins their nod because there is zero chance that he will win beyond the primaries. In my opinion, Cruz and Rubio are no less dangerous but might be better able to fool people to vote for them in the general election. Trump needs to last at least halfway through the primaries to show most of the country how wacko the GOP has become. They are already scrambling to figure out if they should have a brokered convention if Trump and with less than the majority of cast votes.

I hope he wins too.

There are people out there defending this monster cop. Some are hoping against hope that he only has to serve 7 our of the 263 years he is eligible to serve.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I hope he wins too.
    Everyone seems to forget one little detail of why Ted Cruz cannot be president: he was born in Canada, and the Constitution clearly states that you cannot be president unless you were born on American soil. Remember how the republicans talked about changing it when they wanted Arnold Schwarzenegger to run? Remember how Democrats made it a controversy when Sen. John McCain ran? Remember how republicans/birthers made it an issue with Obama? Now all of a sudden, they forgot all about that!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Everyone seems to forget one little detail of why Ted Cruz cannot be president: he was born in Canada, and the Constitution clearly states that you cannot be president unless you were born on American soil. Remember how the republicans talked about changing it when they wanted Arnold Schwarzenegger to run? Remember how Democrats made it a controversy when Sen. John McCain ran? Remember how republicans/birthers made it an issue with Obama? Now all of a sudden, they forgot all about that!
    I thought they found a way around that. I remember it being brought a while back about Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I thought they found a way around that. I remember it being brought a while back about Cruz.
    No, they didn't. Cruz renounced his Canadian citizenship, but, no, the Constitution has not been amended or ratified.

A person born on foreign soil can hold any elected office in the U.S. except for the presidency or vice presidency. But, notice how the republicans ignore and avoid that issue when it's one of theirs.

BTW, John McCain was born on U.S. soil.

It's all crazy. The same Birthers who insist that Obama was born overseas love and adore Cruz.

It's because Cruz has white skin and panders to evangelical christians.

Yeah. And they tried to crucify the president because of his pastor's sermons, which were taken out of context, but nobody has a clue whether any of the holy rollers of the Republican party even has a home church. Trump claimed he had one, but the preacher said that he hasn't attended for years.

In that video, I love the way the judge, and everybody else in the room had that "I don't care if you stand there and cry like a baby - I don't give a shit" attitude".

Apparently, his buddies think he was railroaded because of Black Lives Matter and are rallying to his cause. Turns out sexual abuse from law enforcement officers is nothing new or unusual [[click the link if you want to read about it):
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fd1d4...sex-misconduct