[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    If you change the names and faces you have ........................TLC's story!!!!
    Amongst a host of others!

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    Amongst a host of others!

You know like I know! LOL! It's good to have you back Juice even if for just a little while man.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You know like I know! LOL! It's good to have you back Juice even if for just a little while man.
    It's nice to be here, as SDF will always be special to me. But I'm pretty sure that some may not be as joyous, as I tend not to pull very many punches when it's obvious that it's not necessary to do so.

I call it like it is, or I say nothing at all & that tendency can be upsetting to those who possess short memories.

Me...I remember some of my neighbors from when I was 4 years-old, which means that I've retained a lot of crap over the years & don't mind relating them when relevant to a particular conversation.

I don't go out of my way to be nasty, but as they say, sometimes, the truth hurts & I strive to be truthful, not revisionist. Which of course, isn't very popular in this age of GOP accounts which come straight out of Ripley's or Tattoo's Fantasy Island.

No fights, just facts.