[REMOVE ADS]

Motown The Early EP Box Set

So look what arrived today - really pleased with this set - if you guys want the rest of the EPs in similar box sets then you have to support this release - please
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The jackets look great.

This looks wonderful. Is it on amazon?

Isn't it amazing that collectors items like this are still made? I would love this. Even if I have nothing to play it on. It's worth having just to look at. Ah, the beauty of physical product.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know about this. I have pre-ordered mine on Amazon Canada. Great price, $60. Looks beautiful too! I know it's a collector's set, but I intend to play mine too

Would make a very nice Christmas present to ones self. Are the rear covers accurate to the originals [[apart from the obvious logo issue of course)?

Can someone please bother to provide the link?

The backs are exactly the same as the original issue, the centres of the records are the old style push outs and the sleeves are laminated. Everything apart from the logo is authentic. Im not sure there is an Amazon link yet they are very new...

Here's a link to the Amazon [[US) site. Looks like a beautiful set...I think I have to buy this one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...1&sr=8-1-fkmr1

That's awesome.

I saw that Andy asked for support and said they have not given up on physical releases in some manner.

I say support Motown. Not only that but a few cents of each sale might filter into the hands of a writer, producer or singer that could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Here's a link to the Amazon [[US) site. Looks like a beautiful set...I think I have to buy this one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...1&sr=8-1-fkmr1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Early-Motown...Motown+box+set

Has anyone had any problems using the download code? Every time I try to verify mine it comes up with an error that the code is invalid!

Booty...yes it seems to be a problem every time, I had the same trouble with the Georgie Fame free download. I had to e-mail about 6 times before it was sorted, I've already e-mailed them about the Motown EPs. I'll post the reply when I receive it.

Cheers Mr Soul.

I emailed them about 5 days ago but as yet no response.

Hi Booty...I had a reply from Push Entertainment who are in charge of the downloads, they say the engineers are working on the fault & suggested I try again in 48 hours & let them know if I still have problems. Will keep you posted.

Great set, looks and sounds amazing. I too can't get the downloads to work...

Wayne

Mr Soul . They emailed me an alternate code to use and this has now worked on the download.

Hmm, I think I want this!

CD version of this upcoming? Or maybe Universal could not be bothered? Anyone?

I got an email this morning from Universal advertising through Pledge Music all sorts of nice things like this for $327 Canadian!

Booty, thanks they did the same to me, however why can't they get it right the first time!

For anyone struggling with their download code for this set - it is now working correctly