[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    With Mary looking so good,in her new publicity photo,and a new single,that's on the Billboard dance charts Time To Move On,i'v love to see her on the late night shows,promoting it,maybe Jimmy Kimmel Show,or The Late Night Show.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    With Mary looking so good,in her new publicity photo,and a new single,that's on the Billboard dance charts Time To Move On,i'v love to see her on the late night shows,promoting it,maybe Jimmy Kimmel Show,or The Late Night Show.
    I would like that too. Remember a few years back when Martha appeared on Jimmy Kimmel with that band and new single?

No,i missed that Marv,with this Beautiful photo,and Mary having this success on the Billboard dance charts,i'm sure Mary is gonna show up on one of those late night shows,Mary will also get more booking,love It.Time To Move On lol

No,i missed that Marv,with this Beautiful photo,and Mary having this success on the Billboard dance charts,i'm sure Mary is gonna show up on one of those late night shows,Mary will also get more booking,love It.Time To Move On lol
    I am sure of it. She loves doing TV. I will also bet you that she will get a prominent spot during the next Presidential Inauguration.

Mary Wilson is still a beautiful women today,she still doing shows,all around the world,has a brand new dance hit single,on The Billboard dance chart Time To Move On,yes shes doing great for a 71 year old former Supreme,shes been in show Business,all her life,i call Mary Motown Royalty,again love this New publicity photo,you go Mary Wilson

Mary Wilson is still a beautiful women today,she still doing shows,all around the world,has a brand new dance hit single,on The Billboard dance chart Time To Move On,yes shes doing great for a 71 year old former Supreme,shes been in show Business,all her life,i call Mary Motown Royalty,again love this New publicity photo,you go Mary Wilson
    The new publicity photo is a knockout and I look forward to seeing other shots from that session. I wonder about Mary's band and if she will be adding more musicians.. When she does symphony concerts she takes only a portion of her band along with her singers.

I just heard Mary Wilson dance hit single Time To Move On,will be moving up on The Billboard chart to number 17 soon.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 12-11-2015 at 04:02 PM.

I just heard Mary Wilson dance hit single Time To Move On,will be moving up on The Billboard chart to number 17 soon.
    Now that has made my day! Mary shooting towards the top! Thank you Redhot!

For sure Marv,What a Big Year 2015 has been for Mary Wilson,it's only gettin' better.Time To Move On is a hit.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 12-11-2015 at 08:24 PM.

For sure Marv,What a Big Year 2015 has been for Mary Wilson,it's only gettin' better.Time To Move On is a hit.
    Now if they get those films how she's been involved in, get the Clarity CD out and the potential project by Smokey Robinson into reality.....................

Has Mary put her new single Time To Move On yet ?i can't wait to see her do it.

And she said specifically recently her coffee table book is coming out in 2016.

Thanks for the info Luke,that's great news

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    And she said specifically recently her coffee table book is coming out in 2016.
    There's not a set date yet, but it is currently in the works.

I heard Mary say " next year" in interview.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I heard Mary say " next year" in interview.
    It is January 1st and there's a full year to go, so anything is possible; however at the moment it is in the process of being worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    It is January 1st and there's a full year to go, so anything is possible; however at the moment it is in the process of being worked on.
    I know it is going to be spectacular.

Wait until you see the rest of the photos from this session. We had 8x10 prints made of three of them for Mary to sell after her shows this coming week in Vegas. Eventually, we'll do them all.

Also, a new Sweet Feet Music & Mary Wilson promo poster being sold, as well as what's left of the promo CDs [[not many) and the limited edition 12" vinyl of "Time To Move On". Hopefully we'll have the candy bars there too.

Quote Originally Posted by thesupremes View Post
    Wait until you see the rest of the photos from this session. We had 8x10 prints made of three of them for Mary to sell after her shows this coming week in Vegas. Eventually, we'll do them all.

Also, a new Sweet Feet Music & Mary Wilson promo poster being sold, as well as what's left of the promo CDs [[not many) and the limited edition 12" vinyl of "Time To Move On". Hopefully we'll have the candy bars there too.
    thesupremes check your private messages.....Thanks!

The producers work well,with Mary Wilson,i hope they do a whole album,on her.

The producers work well,with Mary Wilson,i hope they do a whole album,on her.
    A complete album would be great.

Wow....awesome pic of Mary. She just keeps getting better. I agree....a complete album would be heaven sent!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Wow....awesome pic of Mary. She just keeps getting better. I agree....a complete album would be heaven sent!
    A complete new album, the release of the album she did with the Holland Brothers organization, Motor City Works and a DVD release of the "Mary Wilson Christmas Spectacular" would make me very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    A complete new album, the release of the album she did with the Holland Brothers organization, Motor City Works and a DVD release of the "Mary Wilson Christmas Spectacular" would make me very happy.
    Oh boy! That would be Christmas all over again....even better!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Oh boy! That would be Christmas all over again....even better!
    It would, it would !