[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is Mary Wilson new publicity photo,what do you think

Mary Wilson is BEAUTIFUL,in this shot,Mary is Motown Royalty.Time To Move On
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by REDHOT; 11-21-2015 at 02:15 AM.

INCREDIBLE! She is hot!!!! Thanks Redhot!

If I didn't know better I'd swear this woman could not be anywhere near 71 years old!

You're welcome Marv,yes this Supreme Mary Wilson is still the sexy one.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    You're welcome Marv,yes this Supreme Mary Wilson is still the sexy one.
    I'm not waiting until she gives me one, I'm printing this one! LOL

Redhot, would you know if there were others from this shoot?

Well, here is proof positive that "70 is now the new 40!" As our age group ages, we are going to refuse to go to the old folks home without showing "mother nature" who is the boss!

Mary looks stunning here. What a star she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Well, here is proof positive that "70 is now the new 40!" As our age group ages, we are going to refuse to go to the old folks home without showing "mother nature" who is the boss!
    There ya go Mark! I agree!

Just beautiful!

Not the glamor or "class" of a gown that we associate with The Supremes. Nice make up, but the attempt to dress so youthfully is not flattering. I still have great respect for Miss Wilson. Remember' that "less is often more."

Simply stunning. A new look. A new hit. She looks beautifully real.

Longtimefan if you really had respect for her,you would have kept your negative opinion to yourself.here you go like those other 3 people here,nice but nasty,i'm sure it took a while,for you to post,to come up with this.like the old people use to say,if you don't have nothing nice to say,say nothing at all, shame on you longtimefan smh,remember Time T o Move On lol
    p.s Marv,i don't know if there are other photo's,from this session,but i bet there is.

WOW!!! You go Ms. Mary!

I think she looks fantastic! And remember, didn't she start singing by dressing up in a leather jacket and doing Frankie Lymon's "I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent?"

supremester Guest
    Sensational!

Longtimefan if you really had respect for her,you would have kept your negative opinion to yourself.here you go like those other 3 people here,nice but nasty,i'm sure it took a while,for you to post,to come up with this.like the old people use to say,if you don't have nothing nice to say,say nothing at all, shame on you longtimefan smh,remember Time T o Move On lol
    p.s Marv,i don't know if there are other photo's,from this session,but i bet there is.
    Thanks Redhot. I'll be on the look out for other shots from this session. Mary looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Perfectly said! She looks great. Thanks for posting Redhot.

You're welcome Demotownguy,i agree with your post.

Talkin bout my girl!!!

Their girls!

Attachment 10772

Hey marv,i've always liked that shot of david back there giggling like a teen...temptations and supremes forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey marv,i've always liked that shot of david back there giggling like a teen...temptations and supremes forever!!
    Yeah me too, especially how Melvin [[who has had an eternal crush on Mary Wilson) is looking at her. LOL!

Flo had such a soft beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Flo had such a soft beauty.
    Flo was sexy!

this looks like it from the same setting or at at least the same outfit.
    Name:  12294654_1348323918526469_3614408649145550162_n.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  15.2 KB

Mary looks sensational!

My only critique is: why include her website address that's rarely updated? I just looked at her tour dates; I know Mary plays more than what's listed. How are we to ever find out where she is? I'd hate to hear she was in town and miss her.

Her Facebook page isn't much better. Now that we are in a "digital world", someone in her camp needs to get on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Mary looks sensational!

My only critique is: why include her website address that's rarely updated? I just looked at her tour dates; I know Mary plays more than what's listed. How are we to ever find out where she is? I'd hate to hear she was in town and miss her.

Her Facebook page isn't much better. Now that we are in a "digital world", someone in her camp needs to get on the bandwagon.
    I like Mary's website.
    It's updated more frequently than most star's websites so no complaints here. She is the BOMB! LOL! Love Mary!

supremester Guest
    You are such a hypocrite! Whenever anyone says the slightest neg about mary, you jump on their case, yet when your BFF negs on Ross, you say he's just stating his opinion and that's what this forum is for. LOLOL You can't have it both ways, Antoinette.

I think you've been shaking your head so much, you are losing a few marbles - at least as far as the meaning of the word "respect" - per the dictionary

respect: noun -esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability.

It has NOTHING to do with blind admiration or perfection. or simply, does not imply "can do no wrong." In fact, it is because Longtimefan DOES respect Mary that he wants the very best for her and in his opinion, this is not it. There are others who feel the same way. Personally, I love it. I think it's the best pub shot she's ever had. Most Ross fans don't like the pic she's using for Vegas, but that doesn't mean they don't respect her.

Ralph said all opinions on this site are valid - quit attacking those whose views differ from your own. If you had any respect for Ralph, you wouldn't do that. smh

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    You are such a hypocrite! Whenever anyone says the slightest neg about mary, you jump on their case, yet when your BFF negs on Ross, you say he's just stating his opinion and that's what this forum is for. LOLOL You can't have it both ways, Antoinette.

I think you've been shaking your head so much, you are losing a few marbles - at least as far as the meaning of the word "respect" - per the dictionary

respect: noun -esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability.

It has NOTHING to do with blind admiration or perfection. or simply, does not imply "can do no wrong." In fact, it is because Longtimefan DOES respect Mary that he wants the very best for her and in his opinion, this is not it. There are others who feel the same way. Personally, I love it. I think it's the best pub shot she's ever had. Most Ross fans don't like the pic she's using for Vegas, but that doesn't mean they don't respect her.

Ralph said all opinions on this site are valid - quit attacking those whose views differ from your own. If you had any respect for Ralph, you wouldn't do that. smh
    Please go somewhere else with that. This is about Mary Wilson's new publicity shot. Isn't she glorious? Just plain gorgeous in every way.......................

WOW! She looks absolutely sensational!

In regards to "dressing youthfully," youth has nothing to do with age. Youth is how you feel and the energy you bring to life. And Mary brings a hell of a lot of it One should not be limited to fashion just because of their age. You are, of course entitled to your opinion, but Mary's confidence and youth is undeniable here!

Quote Originally Posted by antceleb12 View Post
    WOW! She looks absolutely sensational!

In regards to "dressing youthfully," youth has nothing to do with age. Youth is how you feel and the energy you bring to life. And Mary brings a hell of a lot of it One should not be limited to fashion just because of their age. You are, of course entitled to your opinion, but Mary's confidence and youth is undeniable here!
    I agree antceleb12. She's just so fine it's ridiculous! LOL!

supremester Guest
    I'm not going anywhere and it WAS about Mary and everyone's right to their opinion - which I stated was great a day or two ago. Bashing people for disagreeing on a topic is not what this forum is about. This doesn't concern you anyway, so MYOB. There are lots of new Ross videos at Youtube for you to insult.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Please go somewhere else with that. This is about Mary Wilson's new publicity shot. Isn't she glorious? Just plain gorgeous in every way.......................

I'm not going anywhere and it WAS about Mary and everyone's right to their opinion - which I stated was great a day or two ago. Bashing people for disagreeing on a topic is not what this forum is about. This doesn't concern you anyway, so MYOB. There are lots of new Ross videos at Youtube for you to insult.
    Drop the attitude. Mary Wilson has a hit on her hands and we are all so very happy for her right? Go Mary!

Marv,hes been waiting for his time to come and post his nice but nasty post,this can't surprise anyone,anyone here,remember Time To Move On smh lol

supremester Guest
    You can kiss my attitude - you're the one who barged into a comment not directed to you.

As I have said before, I'm happy for any successes Mary, Martha, Lynda & Scherrie, Brenda and Gladys have, as well, of course, as Miss Ross who has had nothing but success for the last dozen years - and I'm glad that Mary has, at age 71, still got the drive, health, energy and talent to ply her craft. If you think that because I don't like her trouble making antics that I wish her ill will, you are incorrect. I have plans to see Mary in Vegas in January - do you? I do not celebrate Mary or others' career misfortunes the way you do [[although there's a lot of ammo out there as of late if I was like you.) I don't go to Mary's Youtube clips and bash her incessantly like you do Miss Ross. I'm not the one with attitude.

supremester Guest
    "HE" hasn't been waiting for anything nor did "he" say anything nasty. "HE" said Mary looks sensational and that's all "he" said. The rest is your crazy self making up lies and picking on people who don't always agree with you. Prove me wrong, Antoinette, what part of "sensational" is nasty?

Marv,hes been waiting for his time to come and post his nice but nasty post,this can't surprise anyone,anyone here,remember Time To Move On smh lol

You can kiss my attitude - you're the one who barged into a comment not directed to you.

As I have said before, I'm happy for any successes Mary, Martha, Lynda & Scherrie, Brenda and Gladys have, as well, of course, as Miss Ross who has had nothing but success for the last dozen years - and I'm glad that Mary has, at age 71, still got the drive, health, energy and talent to ply her craft. If you think that because I don't like her trouble making antics that I wish her ill will, you are incorrect. I have plans to see Mary in Vegas in January - do you? I do not celebrate Mary or others' career misfortunes the way you do [[although there's a lot of ammo out there as of late if I was like you.) I don't go to Mary's Youtube clips and bash her incessantly like you do Miss Ross. I'm not the one with attitude.
    Dude, you need to chill before Ralph has to get involved.

Why does Supremester keep referring to you as Antoinette? He knows you are a guy. He couldn't wait to start trouble because of Mary Wilson's new publicity picture? I don't understand why Supremester is trying to start a fight when it's been so nice here lately.

Hey Marv,i just hope Ralph sees,what supremester is doing,i'm not gonna go there with him,this thread has been nice,until supremester started,Hey Ralph are you watching ?i could go there with him,but i won't,supremester can fight with himself lol
    Last edited by REDHOT; 11-24-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Hey Marv,i just hope Ralph sees,what supremester is doing,i'm not gonna go there with him,this thread has been nice,until supremester started,Hey Ralph are you watching ?i could go there with him,but i won't,supremester can't fight with himself.
    Mary has been known to make grown men go nuts, but this is ridiculous! LOL!

supremester Guest
    I've only heard of REHOT referred to as "Miss REDHOT" "Miss Tony Ross" [[a strange appellation considering the REDHOT view of Miss Ross - so I assume that's for fun) and "Antoinette" which, of the three, seems like a normal name. How am I supposed to know what kind of plumbing, if any, REDHOT has???? I've been calling REDHOT "Antoinette" since the RTL wars of 2000-2002 and he/she/whatev has never corrected me - why is it an issue for you, if you don't mind telling me?

I couldn't wait to start trouble? 48 hours ago I said it was sensational. Then today, I see that REDHOT is attacking folks again for simply stating a view different than his/her own - THAT'S where the trouble started. This is a forum that is supposed to be open to all views. If REDHOT differs from Longtime fan, why not be an adult about it and respond properly with dignity and respect? Discuss it, not attack. 3 weeks ago I began a thread that read "Mary Slams 2 Billboard Charts" because she debuted on the dance chart and had a concert listed in the boxscore list of top grossing concerts of the week. I deleted it because I saw the percent sold was low and thot REDHOT would say I was being nice and nasty again instead of celebrating the feat.

It's YOUR buddy starting the trouble and if you'd just ask him to respect others instead of attacking me, it would have ended a long time ago. Ralph can read, I hate to think he'll have to use his time on the foolishness of someone who refuses to respect varying views, but, I guess he just might have to.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Why does Supremester keep referring to you as Antoinette? He knows you are a guy. He couldn't wait to start trouble because of Mary Wilson's new publicity picture? I don't understand why Supremester is trying to start a fight when it's been so nice here lately.

Oh guys please give it a rest. In my opinion both Mary and Diana look pretty darned fine.

Mary looks amazing in these new shots whilst Diana looks sensational in the photos from her weekend gigs in Vegas.
    Let us be thankful that both of these legends are still around entertaining us now and hopefully for many years to come. Amen to that!

lol Marv. Mary makes grown men go nuts...but true! I didnt read anyone putting Diana down..?People were happy for Mary then the negative name caller came in.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    lol Marv. Mary makes grown men go nuts...but true! I didnt read anyone putting Diana down..?People were happy for Mary then the negative name caller came in.
    I don't even know why that guy keeps bringing up Diana Ross. Yes indeed, Mary wasn't called "the sexy one" for nothing!

I didn't like where this thread was going. From what I could read, supremester was the antagonist. I don't like doing this sort of thing but he has been banned from the forum. Sorry for the hassle.
    Last edited by ralpht; 11-24-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I didn't like where this thread was going. From what I could read, supremester was the antagonist. I don't like doing this sort of thing but he has been banned from the forum. Sorry for the hassle.
    You need to look a little closer dear Ralph the person who criticized longtime fan for stating his non offensive opinion started the antagonizing, if everybody respected each otherrs opinion and took the high road when something bothers them the world and this here forum would be a much better place.

happy thanksgivings.

Roberta.

Ralph,it was just too much,he[[supremester) wouldn't stop,it's here to read,calling names,it's too much,we all love this site,we can disagree,and still respect each other,Thanks Ralph
    Last edited by REDHOT; 11-24-2015 at 07:59 PM.

I have to agree with Redhot. I could not help Supremester understand that he was ruining another good thread for no good reason. Thank you Ralph for keeping this forum an enjoyable place!

Glad to see him go. Hopefully he doesnt morph into someone else like other banned members. The quality of the site has improved over the last few weeks as the topics have been very interesting such as the Otis interview. We are damn lucky veteran performers are still working to discuss such as Smokey, Dennis, Otis, Scherrie, Mary, Diane, Martha, and the original Velvelettes. And it was so nice photos of Mary, Freda, and Scherrie.

Thanks for a great site Ralph.
    Last edited by detmotownguy; 11-25-2015 at 09:45 AM.