[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No wonder Elsa Lanchester is still dead........it was the hair stylist!!
    Ms. Curlerrburns must be well-preserved to come out of the grave!!

Come westgrand, they have no idea about fantasy tweed. But HM would!
    R&B, You have been given 1 of my demands:
    It's either Lagerfeld's fantasy tweed with lurex interwoven or it's nothing!
    Any questions please address them to my superagent/barrister Mr. Westgrand, ESQ.
    Last edited by moe; 11-25-2015 at 03:43 PM.

HEY MOE,GOOD NEWS,MS.CURLERRBURNS IS STILL ALIVE,AS A MATTER OF FACT HER BIRTHDAY WAS THE OTHER DAY I'M SURPRISED THAT WEST DIDN'T POST IT...SHE'S[117]AND STILL GOING STRONG...[don't worry about those cokebottle glasses or the hands shaking]SHE GETS A LITTLE EXCITED BUT AFTER A FEW DRINKS SHE'LL BE FINE..[it's medicinal,she only drinks two fifths a day]NOW AS FOR THAT LUREX,AFTER CHECKING THE WHOLE HOOD THE ONE PERSON WHO USES IT IS YEP YOU GUESSED IT...GREASY GRADY...[he wouldn't tell me why he uses it and I was afraid to ask]BUT HE HAS PLENTY OF IT,HE GROWS IT OUT IN BACK AND AFTER WE CATCH IT...[that stuff moves fast]HE'S GONNA TAKE IT TO THE FOLKS FOR YOUR OUTFITS SO DON'T FRET NOTHING'S TOO GOOD FOR MY STAR.

HEY MS.MOE[SUPERSTAR]WE FINALLY CAUGHT A FEW OF THOSE LUREX FOR YOUR OUTFIT,BUT ONE TEENY TINY ITTY BITTY LITTLE PROBLEM..SOMEHOW[don't ask]DUUFUSS WAS TOLD TO CLOSE THE BOX CONTAINING THE LUREX WELL HE THOUGHT IT WAS A LORAX[like in dr.suess]AND HE THREW A DR.SUESS BOOK IN THE BOX SO BEFORE YOU PUT ON YOUR OUTFIT YOU HAVE TO READ IT A DR.SEUSS STORY OR IT WON'T MOVE...[and neither will you if you're in it]IN THE MEANTIME I'M TRYING TO GET IT WORKED OUT...[but those things won't move unless they get a story]MS.CURLERRBURNS STUCK HER HEAD IN TO PULL EM OUT BUT THEY SNATCHED HER WIG OFF...[have you ever seen a 117 yr old woman without her wig it ain't pretty]WELL SHE GOT UPSET AND RETREATED TO HER TRAILERPARK AND SHE'S DRINKING A HALF GALLON A DAY NOW,THIS IS HOLDING UP PRODUCTION AND COSTING ME MONEY..[I'm losing a dollar a day over here]BUT DON'T DESPAIR THINGS WILL GET ON TRACK SO STAY BY THE PHONE OR THE BAR I'LL BE IN TOUCH.